Just now, indifference said:

Very proud of this guy. Wilson has been a great story. 

Makes Rojo's struggles so far more bearable.

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Makes Rojo's struggles so far more bearable.

Really think Wilson might be the better player. I’m not giving up on RoJo yet but Barber, Jones, and Wilson are a promising group heading forward. 

Really surprised Gettis made the roster even with D Smith s health in question.  Didn't think he was all that good.  I guess he was the best of the rest, which isn't saying much.  

17 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I liked Nassib coming out of PSU, I like the move.

Yea I actually like this a lot.   Nassib reminds me of a guy like Gholston but just better with a bit more pass rush.

1 hour ago, sryan66611 said:

Yea I actually like this a lot.   Nassib reminds me of a guy like Gholston but just better with a bit more pass rush.

Kind of crazy 7 out of 10 new guys on the dline from last year.  I just hope they don't play GMC, JPP, and Curry 90 % of the snaps.  I think the team will be in most games, it would be beneficial to lighten the load a little bit heading into the 4th quarter.  There s good depth to keeguys fresher.

10 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Kind of crazy 7 out of 10 new guys on the dline from last year.  I just hope they don't play GMC, JPP, and Curry 90 % of the snaps.  I think the team will be in most games, it would be beneficial to lighten the load a little bit heading into the 4th quarter.  There s good depth to keeguys fresher.

yea its going to be a nice change from the usual ****ty depth that has been on the d line for so long.  

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I liked Nassib coming out of PSU, I like the move.

An upgrade over Clarke for sure. I like the move as a depth pick up.

1 hour ago, indifference said:

An upgrade over Clarke for sure. I like the move as a depth pick up.

Might be an upgrade over Spence.

Good move by you guys in picking up Nassib. Most in the Browns forum thought Chris Smith deserved to be cut over him. Nassib has shown flashes his first two years, but has trouble staying consistent. Still a solid rotational lineman, though.

4 hours ago, ravishingone said:

The revolving door at CB continues.

If we could just get Vea back and half half a pass rush that would help out tremendously. It’s an offensive league though so at least we seemingly have that working for us.