Roster thread

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, sryan66611 said:

Yea I actually like this a lot.   Nassib reminds me of a guy like Gholston but just better with a bit more pass rush.

Kind of crazy 7 out of 10 new guys on the dline from last year.  I just hope they don't play GMC, JPP, and Curry 90 % of the snaps.  I think the team will be in most games, it would be beneficial to lighten the load a little bit heading into the 4th quarter.  There s good depth to keeguys fresher.

10 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Kind of crazy 7 out of 10 new guys on the dline from last year.  I just hope they don't play GMC, JPP, and Curry 90 % of the snaps.  I think the team will be in most games, it would be beneficial to lighten the load a little bit heading into the 4th quarter.  There s good depth to keeguys fresher.

yea its going to be a nice change from the usual ****ty depth that has been on the d line for so long.  

Good move by you guys in picking up Nassib. Most in the Browns forum thought Chris Smith deserved to be cut over him. Nassib has shown flashes his first two years, but has trouble staying consistent. Still a solid rotational lineman, though.

Archived