Jump to content
bucsfan333

Roster thread

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I doubt that he is. But with his contract and age, I'd guess a late second or (more likely) a third.

no way, id be super surprised if we got more than a 4th for him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

no way, id be super surprised if we got more than a 4th for him

Amari Cooper just went for a first and he's not even good. ?

I would've guess third or fourth before that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Amari Cooper just went for a first and he's not even good. ?

I would've guess third or fourth before that.

That’s dallas for ya but they played the two time pro bowl and age factor in. He’s like 25. If I were dallas I would have given a 2 in 2019 and a conditional 2020 6th that could be as high as a 4. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Anonymous said:

There are reports out that DeSean Jackson might be on the trade block. What do you guys think his trade value is right now?

With Jameis at QB Jackson is obsolete from this offense. It’s obvious with fitz Jackson was more valuable. 

Im not sure what team will fork over a late 2. Maybe Tennessee who’s desperate for WR talent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure where he got some of this info from but interesting discussion either way. Koetter was a likeable guy but sounds like he and Licht didn’t get along as well as thought. Would makes sense why Stewart was drafted ahead of Carlton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Not sure where he got some of this info from but interesting discussion either way. Koetter was a likeable guy but sounds like he and Licht didn’t get along as well as thought. Would makes sense why Stewart was drafted ahead of Carlton.

Wow Stewart drafted to be a safety and the staff thought Isiah Johnson had more upsude at that position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Wow Stewart drafted to be a safety and the staff thought Isiah Johnson had more upsude at that position.

I heard Stewart was getting work at safety week 17. At the time I thought that was odd but now it makes sense. I’d have to think that whoever is hired to be the HC they will have a more aligned plan with Licht.

Edited by Lil' Shorty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I heard Stewart was getting work at safety week 17. At the time I thought that was odd but now it makes sense. I’d have to think that whoever is hired to be the HC they will have a more aligned plan with Licht.

I think it has to be this time.  Mike Smith might have been the 2nd worse hire since Gruden era, only eclipsed by Jeff Jagodzinski.

Edited by ravishingone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we made Ryan Smith a safety when he's better at CB and we made Stewart a CB when he might be better at safety.

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

So we made Ryan Smith a safety when he's better at CB and we made Stewart a CB when he might be better at safety.

😂

#ItsABucsLife.......... and let s make a finesse tackle a starting RG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Anger is about to be a cap casualty.

I have feeling this guy might be able to handle kickoffs also.  Tried some onside kicks in college, not sure about kickoffs.  Just working with Husted makes me believe he would try to pickup kickoffs to make him more appealing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×