Predict the 53 man roster

doumeyer

Jets sign 2 players back for Practice Squad, S Bryant and OLB Luvu. They have future with Jets. yup!

Jets sign Sam Darnold's go to guy WR Deontay Burnett to PS.  Good start for Darnold. umm.

Jets sign De'angelo Henderson as well.  eh!  Hopefully, Cannon relaxes enough to handle big guys.

Wow.  If the list of waiver claims is done then Macc lost nothing.  Ifeadi Odenigbo may be missing out for Jets but he went to Browns so Jets had no chance.

Andrew Donnal and TJ Clemmings went to Lions and Raiders, respectively. Not sure if they can play LT.

That's it.

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:25 PM, Bobby816 said:

I don’t think so. Powell and Crowell will probably get equal touches for us early on. I’d like to see McGuire cut into Powell’s touches once he comes back healthy. Cannon is the one I think that might get cut. 3 fumbles in 2 games.

Powell only rush for 24 yards in ten carries, a 2.4 yards per rush. It is NOT Powell who is a hard rusher its the pathetic O line. Powell must make the 53 man roster. 

4 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

How many TE's are the Jets going to have on the final 53 man roster. I don't need their names because they all suck any way.

Including FB, it is 5.  Herndon may move around 3 or 4 named positions.  TE, FB and H-Back plus possibly WR.

Just now, jetskid007 said:

Jets are going to sign a few players with a few guys heading to suspension/IR lists. Attaochu the first of about 3 or 4 more. 

This is what I am thinking as well. Some of these "veterans" that don't have to go through waivers are still just 25-27 year old. Get those guys instead. They already know the ropes and can learn quickly.

Archived