Who is your favorite Packers player,

66PinG

My all time favorite is Reginald Howard White.  The dude was a force of nature.  Just unbelievable how that guy could take over on defense.

On the current roster, I would say Kenny Clark.  I'm hoping he takes one more big step to becoming dominant. 

Adams is my favorite current player. Has been since we drafted him. I love his play style and swag. A cool dude off the field too. After him it’s either Daniels or Clinton-Dix. Least favorite is Cobb. 

41 minutes ago, Siv said:

Adams is my favorite current player. Has been since we drafted him. I love his play style and swag. A cool dude off the field too. After him it’s either Daniels or Clinton-Dix. Least favorite is Cobb. 

I don't know why anyone would hate on Cobb.  Granted he hasn't lived up to his contract but he's a quality individual.  Real decent guy.  Not his fault the Packers overpaid him.  

13 hours ago, SSG said:

Least?  Wow, thats surprising given the dumpster fire this team is without him.  Makes one understand the clear bias you have against him and the eagerness you have to move on from him.  

Why is he your least favorite?  

Don't like him as a person and don't think any QB is worth the contract I think he's asking for. 

2 hours ago, eyecatcher said:

Do you really know him as a person? 

He must not.  Having listened to countless Tuesday's with Aaron and interviews over the years I don't know how anyone could not like him.  Dude is the consummate Packer.  Feel incredibly fortunate to have him as the leader of the Pack and the face of the franchise.  Now if you listen to media reports contract demands and the like you might view him in a different light.  It's his agents job to get the best deal possible for his client.  Aaron has always said and done the right things.  His agent is reaching a bit at least as it's been reported and by extension has casted Aaron in a negative light.

4 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Don't like him as a person and don't think any QB is worth the contract I think he's asking for. 

Didn't realize that there was a fan that knew Rodgers personally much less one that had such a distain for him.  

It's crazy to me that fans will turn on Rodgers for not playing for peanuts yet those same fans probably adored Favre  The same Favre who was a serial cheat (adultery), a drunk and a severe drug addict.  

6 hours ago, Scoremore said:

I don't know why anyone would hate on Cobb.  Granted he hasn't lived up to his contract but he's a quality individual.  Real decent guy.  Not his fault the Packers overpaid him.  

You can like Cobb the person and not like him as a player.  He's got a crippling contract that he hasn't came close to living up too.  He's being paid like a super star yet hasn't been much more than JAG since signing that albatross.  He's one of of the most overpaid players in the league and its held against him.

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2018 at 6:58 AM, eyecatcher said:

My favorite Packer ever is Jay Cutler but on the current roster Mike Daniels because he brings it with his play and with his attitude.  

Seriously, I bet he is in the top 100 in terms of completing passes to Packer players all time. 

5 minutes ago, blueswedeshoes said:

Seriously, I bet he is in the top 100 in terms of completing passes to Packer players all time. 

I checked this. 22 ints. That would put him 46th all time for completions in GB passing history

Archived