Who is your favorite Packers player,

66PinG

3 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Bart Starr! 

Currently? I'm not sure but if Jackson keeping returning INT's for TD's it will soon be him. 

Others I'd like to consider, Alexander, Josh Jones, Oren Burks. Advante Adams if I have to choose today.

That is a new one. 

Also, Bart Starr is on the Packers.  And nothing that anyone does will convince me otherwise.  

I normally tend not to like the star players as much as low key guys, and similarly like sidekick characters more than lead acts, so the fact that Rodgers really is my favorite is worth mentioning. It's just so fun to watch what he does out there.

Apart from him, though? Davante Adams has really become a force at WR, even with bad QB'ing to work with. Aaron Jones, too. That guy is a gamer. Also, Lane Taylor. He gets the job done even against some top-flight DTs. That one game where we moved him to LT, I thought it'd be a doozy, but he somehow managed to have a really good game out there as well, and throughout it all he's just incredibly low-key.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Jay Cutler, 46th all-time Green Bay Packer in completions. 

"Don't care!"

He's one of my favorite persons. For all the people in the world who act like they don't give a F what anyone thinks he's the only person I actually believe. 

Davante is my current favorite Packer. 

Derrick Mayes is my all time favorite. 

1 hour ago, fattlipp said:

I liked Wayne Simmons,  Tony Bennett was great too...

Mad Dog Douglass when I was a kid...

I remember Douglass had the coolest poster ever when I was a kid. It was him with like three snarling Dobermans on chains. I wanted it SO bad but then he got traded or retired so I lost interest. 

Archived