49erurtaza

Woj: Paul George to re-sign with Thunder

Just now, bkobow05 said:

i like seeing good things happen for teams like OKC. hard not to be happy for them imo 

PG just kept LA from forming a super team to compete with the Warriors. Lebron is running out of options to get another ring, as long as he is dead set on taking the max. He might as well stay in Cleveland. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

PG just kept LA from forming a super team to compete with the Warriors. Lebron is running out of options to get another ring, as long as he is dead set on taking the max. He might as well stay in Cleveland. 

Nah he’s gone. The cavs are a waste land with no assets to improve. 

Congrats Paul George!  You'll never win a ring, but hey your conscience feels good.

i just don't know why paul george would want to play in okc. 

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Congrats Paul George!  You'll never win a ring, but hey your conscience feels good.

was he supposed to go to golden state?

Just now, Troy Brown said:

was he supposed to go to golden state?

He's more likely to win a ring with LeBron than he is with Westbrook.  You can mark that one down.

Just now, CWood21 said:

He's more likely to win a ring with LeBron than he is with Westbrook.  You can mark that one down.

0 percent = 0 percent tho???

Paul George doesn't care about winning. Interesting approach, but to each their own.

Idk. I'm confused to as why he wouldn't even take meetings. This must be a lil tough for the lakers front office but at least it's not like Paul George is very good, no? He's what, a top #2 option? 

Just now, kempus said:

Paul George doesn't care about winning. Interesting approach, but to each their own.

Literally the only thing I can come up with his he's got some weird loyalty to Russell Westbrook.  The team's literally tapped.  They won't have cap space to make any notable moves and they've traded their '20 FRP which means they can't trade their FRP until '22.

Perhaps this means he doesn't believe LeBron is going to LA