World Cup Knockout Round 7/2- Brazil vs Mexico

drd23

Just now, Buckrock101 said:

This guy is an utter disgrace. Are there any plans to cut this rubbish out of the game? Idiots like this make a mockery of the sport.

The fact it is one of the most marketable players there is just compounds the problem.

Just now, Buckrock101 said:

This guy is an utter disgrace. Are there any plans to cut this rubbish out of the game? Idiots like this make a mockery of the sport.

Especially with VAR it's just completely unnecessary. If something happens just tell the referee and it will likely get caught by VAR.

Just now, The Gnat said:

I mean, that was exceedingly overacted by Neymar 100%, still, unintentional or not by the Mexican player, at least with Neymar that time, there might have been a tiny bit of pain.

It probably should have been a red card and probably hurt a little but that reaction was reminiscent of someone who's leg was blown off by stepping on a mine.

Just now, The Gnat said:

I mean, that was exceedingly overacted by Neymar 100%, still, unintentional or not by the Mexican player, at least with Neymar that time, there might have been a tiny bit of pain.

Key word being tiny. Every single player on the pitch has had their foot stepped on hundreds of times. 

1 minute ago, The Gnat said:

I feel like VAR has done a solid job with penalties, but they need to do a much better job with cards.

The fact that Neymar wasn't given a card for his dive when the penalty was overturned against Costa Rica is the prime example

I definitely see that Neymar gets fouled a lot, and I appreciate them ref giving out yellows for that, I wish that they would give out more yellows for overacting. Neymar, you got fouled, get up immediately or just lay on your back for a second until you're ready to get up, don't roll for 20 miles.

Archived