World Cup Knockout Round 7/2 - Belgium vs Japan

drd23

This is the first game I missed all tournament as I figured it would be one sided and I chose to go boating instead, now I missed what may have been the best game thus far.

So apparently the Japanese players stayed back after the game had finished to clean the change rooms.  This is what it looked like after they were done! :o

36552695_10156101750724821_1817107681190

Japanese fans were again seen helping clean up the stadium after the game too

3 hours ago, drd23 said:

So apparently the Japanese players stayed back after the game had finished to clean the change rooms.  This is what it looked like after they were done! :o

36552695_10156101750724821_1817107681190

Japanese fans were again seen helping clean up the stadium after the game too

Without getting into politics or race.

The Japanese have such an amazing moral code and work ethic. They are really an example to all.

I watched the replay yesterday and based on the thread was expecting Japan to have everyone forward on the last corner kick. They had the corner kick taker, a short option, and 5 people in/near the box with 3 back (I think 2 near midfield and the other up to get a cleared ball).  I am not sure how they can be faulted for that, did people expect them to make no attempt to score and just keep everyone back?  I don't consider 7 players up disregarding the counter and throwing everyone forward to win.

Archived