Nick Bosa vs Ed Oliver

Scout

Bosa v Olivee  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Better NFL Player

• Nick Bosa
    • Ed Oliver

10 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

What if they are QB needy? They could get a small ransom to move back a few spots 

Assuming there's a QB worth it. Even if there is, you don't pass on Oliver/Bosa. (I'm assuming there won't be an all-pro QB in this class)

On 9/6/2018 at 11:06 AM, BayRaider said:

Raiders trade their own 1st (21), Bears 1st (11), Bears 2019 1st, and a 5th for the 2nd Pick in the draft. Basically trading Mack for Oliver/Bosa. We'll see if it works!

This is honestly what I think is going to happen. I think we will be picking 2nd next year unless a QB goes 1st overall, then 3rd lol

Oliver going before Bosa is a long shot. I’m not saying he can’t be as of more successful. Just how it’s likely to play out.

Bosa has a couple  things going for him: Precadent of what his clone brother is doing and excelling against much better week in week out competition.

I’d take either on my team. We’ve seen Mack and Donald get the two biggest contracts in NFL history on D the past couple weeks. GMs value both positions. Should be a good debate for whatever GM out there is picking at the top and not in need of a QB. My early guess is Bosa going #1 to Buffalo. They’re tied to Allen whether he sucks or not.

On 9/11/2018 at 9:07 AM, BroncosFan2010 said:

The comparisons are pretty uniform IMO. Oliver : Sapp & Bosa : Bosa

Will Bosa / Bosa be the best brother duo ever to play in this league? I think its very possible.

Going to be very hard to top the Mannings given that they both may very well end up in the hall of fame (and then there's the fact that they are both quarterbacks, so the positional importance will give them more weight when people are considering something like that). 

Honestly, I think it'll be impressive enough if they surpass a brother pairing like the Barbers. 

Archived