BuFF/NYJ/Colts- Figuring Out the '18 QB Race for a Top-2 Pick

Mind Character

With the Watkins and Darby trade...and now retirement of Anquan Boldin...it's a clear 1...2  race for Buffalo and the Jets clearly in my opinion. I'd give the slight edge to the Jets due their offense being worse.

I'm starting to feel like the Bears, Browns, and 49ers can all either win 4 games or 7...it's harder to predict.

The Colts are the dark horse of the bunch...if Andrew Luck's not right and some are reporting he might be out until october...they could be winless when/if he returns and struggle down the stretch. That would set up a perfect scenario for the colts as they could sell of their top or top 2 pick for tons of draft picks so that they can surround Andrew Luck with better talent.

I still think we pick top 6 or 7 guaranteed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2017 at 10:00 PM, Mind Character said:

With the Watkins and Darby trade...and now retirement of Anquan Boldin...it's a clear 1...2  race for Buffalo and the Jets clearly in my opinion. I'd give the slight edge to the Jets due their offense being worse.

I'm starting to feel like the Bears, Browns, and 49ers can all either win 4 games or 7...it's harder to predict.

The Colts are the dark horse of the bunch...if Andrew Luck's not right and some are reporting he might be out until october...they could be winless when/if he returns and struggle down the stretch. That would set up a perfect scenario for the colts as they could sell of their top or top 2 pick for tons of draft picks so that they can surround Andrew Luck with better talent.

I still think we pick top 6 or 7 guaranteed.

Eh, I don't think Buffalo will be that bad. I still see them as a better team than San Francisco. But yes, we'll definitely be in the top 10, and likely top 5.

Archived