LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

Houston. 

1) Gives him the best chance to beat Golden State.

2) If he beats Golden State in the WCF or whichever round they meet, chances are he also wins another ring. If he loses then it doesn’t hurt his Finals record.

3) His streak of representing the Eastern Conference ends on his terms, not by the hands of a foe.

4) He will get to play with Paul, something he’s mentioned in the past he would like to do before his career is over.

Damn, so everyone is already making it a forgone conclusion that he leaves Cleveland? 

I want him to squad up wherever he goes so the finals have some intrigue. Then again, that could happen just by the Celtics staying healthy. 

I actually think he stays with the Cavs.  It's really hard to leave after getting swept.  I'm not sure what they can do this offseason, but I think the team can do something to help bolster this roster.  Maybe trade the 8th overall pick for a vet, trade some guys, etc.  

The Lakers make the most sense especially if they can also manage to land Paul George. Adding those two to their roster would give them a great chance to compete with Golden State and Houston. 

Ball - George - Ingram - LeBron 

8 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

If not the Cavs, the Celtics would be his top choice. Lakers and Pistons ties for next most likely destinations. Definitely not going to the Sixers or and I’d be surprised if he landed on the Rockets.

Pistons? Was that a typo? Lol

Archived