LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

Just now, turtle28 said:

Spurs can’t play hard ball too much. They’re eventually going to lose Kawhai, whether that is now, at the trade deadline or a year from now for nothing.

If they sent Leonard to the Lakers they ain’t getting past the warriors 

10 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

As a Laker fan I just don't know how to feel about this. We get the best player in the NBA, but I wanted something built, not bought...

Bruh you are a Lakers fan talking about wanting something built not bought? Check your damn teams history lol. 

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Props to Lebron for going where he wanted, and doing so without a super team in place to join him. I am not even sure they are a playoff team as currently constructed. 

Lol.  With Lebron, they are 5th at worst in the West right now.

2 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Lol.  With Lebron, they are 5th at worst in the West right now.

Plus, Lebron will be recruiting/have Magic Johnson wheeling and dealing the Lakers young talent before we know it, just like he did to the Cavs with Wiggins.

3 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Props to Lebron for going where he wanted, and doing so without a super team in place to join him. I am not even sure they are a playoff team as currently constructed. 

They will be a playoff team. Just will lose to GSW or Houston in the 1st and 2nd rds. This sucks. I hate LA so I can’t even root for them.

Archived