LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Let Hood leave, trade Love, and let the other contracts expire after 1 more season.  Need to tear it down to keep their 2019 draft pick.

That's what they should do, but who knows if they will. Wonder what they could get for Love?

It sucks to see him join the Lakers. I've always hated them but I still wanted to root for LeBron after he left. I would have rather him gone to Philly, which is a team I have some love for, and continued to beat the Celtics. And I don't think it's impossible that him and the Sixers could have beaten GS.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

LeBron surrounded by young talent on cheap contracts that's still getting better on a team with a bunch of cap room and flexibility compared to surrounded by old, overpaid scrubs still getting worse on a team stuck in cap hell with no assets.

It's not even close to the same situation, even as a joke.

it was what he was supposed to be walking into with the Cavs, and they did a complete 180

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Minnesota, New Orleans, Portland, or San Antonio once they trade Kawhi.

Pels are better if the Lakers don't get Kawhi. As are the Wolves.

If the Lakers get Kawhi then they're better than everyone except the Dubs/Rockets. 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

it was what he was supposed to be walking into with the Cavs, and they did a complete 180

And lets be real, he has a better shot at winning another ring with the Cavs than he does with the Lakers. Prolly won’t even make it to the WCF.

Lebron trying to maximize his endorsement $$ while he can.  I hate that the Lakers can just pick and pluck guys and don’t really have to be a good organization to get guys they want.  Can’t blame him, but I hate how easy it is for the bigger market teams.

census seems to be that Lebron will lead the lakers to the playoffs, so the question is then, which of the 8 playoff teams will not make it?

Seems like Blazers and Pelicans are the most likely.

also with a healthy memphis team and Dallas with its improved roster. The west is going to be insane

Archived