LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

17 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Stephen A is THE worst. 

He also reported that LeBron was tempted to beat Kyrie’s *** at one point last year...

???????????

LeBron refuting that report triggered SAS and he ripped him apart for trying to control the narrative. I wonder what he says now that this report has also been refuted…..This time not by LeBron himself obviously. 

By a lot of reports it seems like Paul George is very important in terms of whether or not LeBron joins the Lakers.  So lets say those reports are true, what are the incentives for Paul George to stay in OKC?  Is it strictly more money or is there something else?  Obviously joining LeBron would give him a better chance to win and it would also help his star power a lot.  

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

???????????

LeBron refuting that report triggered SAS and he ripped him apart for trying to control the narrative. I wonder what he says now that this report has also been refuted…..This time not by LeBron himself obviously. 

It triggered him?  I listened to his radio show after LeBron's camp denied the report and he seemed calm about it.  Stephen A. said that someone very close to LeBron told him that LeBron does not text, so the report is not true.  Stephen A. still went on the airwaves and said he still believes his report is true because the two sources that told him that are people that he trust very much and have known for over a decade.

I actually believe the report that LeBron texted Kevin Durant.  I mean, why wouldn't he text all the guys that he can potentially team up with this summer?  What is the big deal with that?

Stephen A. also went on to say that Durant will opt out of his contract and while he may stay another year to win another championship, that Durant is considering leaving the Warriors and that it's not a 100% done deal he retires there.

Um, calm? SAS was anything but calm when LeBron denied the reports that he wanted to beat Kyrie's a**. 

And Durant not retiring as a Dub is not some breaking news. No one expects him to do so.

As for LeBron texting Durant? Is it possible? Sure, but clearly this man doesn't like when people refute his reports. 

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Um, calm? SAS was anything but calm when LeBron denied the reports that he wanted to beat Kyrie's a**. 

And Durant not retiring as a Dub is not some breaking news. No one expects him to do so.

As for LeBron texting Durant? Is it possible? Sure, but clearly this man doesn't like when people refute his reports. 

I meant he was calm today when he said that he still believes that LeBron texted Durant.  I wasn't referring to the Kyrie Irving situation.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

I meant he was calm today when he said that he still believes that LeBron texted Durant.  I wasn't referring to the Kyrie Irving situation.

Well, that is what I was referring to. I don't know how SAS sounded today as I didn't listen to his radio 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Well, that is what I was referring to. I don't know how SAS sounded today as I didn't listen to his radio 

He didn't seem mad at all about LeBron's camp refuting the story of him texting Durant.  In fact, he just said that LeBron's camp is lying haha.

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Screamin A lost his Lebron sauce a long time ago. So did woj. Don’t trust those guys on Lebron related matters. 

What is your prediction of where he ends up going? 

I said Monday it was back to Cleveland, but changing it back to LA now lol. 

21 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LA. The cavs had their chance at the draft to try to convince him to stay. They should have traded for Kemba or cj. 

7 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

6 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

LA. The cavs had their chance at the draft to try to convince him to stay. They should have traded for Kemba or cj. 

I still think we end up making a deal with the Clips for Jordan. If they want draft picks, we can make it happen. If they want to move Danilo's contract, we can make it happen. We could move Smith, Hill, Perkins, Okaro White, Zizic, and future pick(s) for Jordan, Beverley and Danilo. LAC would go from having to pay Danilo 22 mil in 2020 to only having to pay 1 mil to Smith, 3.8 mil to JR and 2.2 mil to Zizic. Or they could use the expiring deals at the deadline if they wanted to make a run for another player then. 

Beverley/Sexton

Hood/Korver/Clarkson

LeBron/Gallinari/Osman

Love/Nance

Jordan/Thompson

Billy Preston/Bonzie Colson/Dakota Mathias all could factor in with the roster also. 

7 hours ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

I still think we end up making a deal with the Clips for Jordan. If they want draft picks, we can make it happen. If they want to move Danilo's contract, we can make it happen. We could move Smith, Hill, Perkins, Okaro White, Zizic, and future pick(s) for Jordan, Beverley and Danilo. LAC would go from having to pay Danilo 22 mil in 2020 to only having to pay 1 mil to Smith, 3.8 mil to JR and 2.2 mil to Zizic. Or they could use the expiring deals at the deadline if they wanted to make a run for another player then. 

Beverley/Sexton

Hood/Korver/Clarkson

LeBron/Gallinari/Osman

Love/Nance

Jordan/Thompson

Billy Preston/Bonzie Colson/Dakota Mathias all could factor in with the roster also. 

Nah the DJ ship has sailed. He’s going to Dallas. If we wanted him we could have had him at the deadline. LA was even willing to do with without the Brooklyn pick. 

Archived