LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

well his college + NBA fts attempts are about the same as his college 3PT attempts. So I guess that isn't a large enough sample size to suggest he will be a good shooter.

So explain to me his 81% FT shooting on 205 attempts in high school?

80% on 130 as a Senior with the new form.

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

And a ton that didn't improve as well.  Ball is not incapable of improving, but people who doubt him doing that have very good reason to do so.

I'll bet anything he's 34% or better.

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

explain to me his 58FT % on 170 attempts in college and the NBA?

What gives? Is he a bad shooter or a good shooter? Neither side can say definitively one way or the other. His baseline is all over the place. That's why I projected him in the Jason Kidd shooter range.

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:
5 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

So explain to me his 81% FT shooting on 205 attempts in high school?

explain to me his 58FT % on 170 attempts in college and the NBA?

maybe he tweaked his shot a little to help with the further distance of the college and NBA line?

Just now, CWood21 said:

Just because.  I'm with you.  He should be at least an average shooter.

I've been on the Lonzo train since Chino Hills. Don't care what team he plays for, the kid gets a bad rap because of his dad. I'm getting chastised for saying he'll shoot like Jason Kidd. Like that's a compliment LOL.

3 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

I've been on the Lonzo train since Chino Hills. Don't care what team he plays for, the kid gets a bad rap because of his dad. I'm getting chastised for saying he'll shoot like Jason Kidd. Like that's a compliment LOL.

You always seem to take the most pessimistic viewpoint in regards to the Lakers.

Just now, bkobow05 said:

Foul line or 3pt? Cuz the FT line is the same at all levels. 15 feet.

yes, but generally if you change your shot it is for everything. I'm pretty sure that is why Lonzo can't hit a midrange shot to save his life, I think its a completely different shot than his 3PTers.

Archived