LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Cant trade for leonard. Got to full court press jordan and cousins. Cant get them, got to sign randle. 

I feel pretty confident the Lakers have zero interested in DeAndre Jordan.  He'll be a Maverick.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Still don’t believe it. But if he does stay a short term deal is smart. He knows LA will still be an option by then and he will still be in his prime. Im just surprised he’d want to keep playing with russ after that 40 some shot Utah game where PG only had like 4 points. 

36 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s not staying in OKC. He just doesn’t have the balls yet to tell russ hes leaving. He’s gone. 

You really think he'd be attending a Russell Westbrook party tonight with Nas performing, and all the guests forced to sign NDAs, if he wasn't going to stay with the Thunder?  

7 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

You really think he'd be attending a Russell Westbrook party tonight with Nas performing, and all the guests forced to sign NDAs, if he wasn't going to stay with the Thunder?  

Yes. Athletes have no shame. 

11 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Still don’t believe it. But if he does stay a short term deal is smart. He knows LA will still be an option by then and he will still be in his prime. Im just surprised he’d want to keep playing with russ after that 40 some shot Utah game where PG only had like 4 points. 

I hear you, but Paul George did shoot 2-16 in that elimination game lol

An Achilles injury is hard to come back from and we don’t know what’s going on with Kawhi. The way I see it is if the Lakers feeling so much pressure from swinging and missing on George that they give up the farm for Kawhi OR give a boat load of money to Cousins just to get LeBron, it could be a mistake. I think Cousins stay with the Pelicans just because of his relationship with AD. Just like George stayed with OKC because of his relationship with Russ. 

The winner in all this is the Spurs. Now the Lakers have to give up the farm to get Kawhi because LeBron isn’t coming to the Lakers by himself. If the Lakers can’t get Kawhi, I don’t think LeBron goes to the Lakers. I can’t say maybe next year for the Lakers because teams like the Clippers and Brooklyn will have cap space to sign max players. Quietly Brooklyn is putting together a nice young team in a great system so they could be an attractive destination for free agents next offseason with their two max slots. 

Archived