Official 2017 Training Camp thread - Week 1

titans0021

10 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

FWIW regarding Murray's injury, Mularkey said it wasn't serious.

Yeah, I'm not too concerned about Murray. You know what you have with him,, I doubt practice reps are too important for him at this stage in his career, just being as cautious as possible with him. And it's not like it hurts to get Henry more first-team reps anyways.

Not feeling as confident about the Davis injury. Even if it's relatively minor, you're going to have to shut him down for awhile. Hammy's can easily linger all season.

3 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

On a more positive note, it sounds like Adoree is progressing nicely. Nice to hear that he had a pick of Mariota today

Worth nothing, it was said the pick came after the offense was told to run the play again. So he might have known what was coming. ;) 

Still....good to hear 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Worth nothing, it was said the pick came after the offense was told to run the play again. So he might have known what was coming. ;) 

Still....good to hear 

Yeah and he also apparently got beat by Taylor so bad he fell down, which happened a few times in college. I think he could definitely be a frustratingly inconsistent player this year with some flashes of greatness.

While I truly hate that Davis got hurt, I look forward to seeing Taywan Taylor get more reps. He, Byard and Derrick Henry are the guys I've heard the most about since OTAs.

Hearing Mariota today say how the team needs to find ways to get him the ball, spoke volumes to me.

Archived