Official 2017 Training Camp thread - Week 1

titans0021

Awesome SB here we come ?

All seriousness I'm glad it's over let's get rolling can't wait to see him in 2 weeks.

Funny story I'll be at Sox Yanks Aug 12 I drive down to NY from Boston every year for a game but my friends don't want to driver over to MetLife to watch the game because it's a preseason game but should be able to watch it at a bar or something 

Was at the first day.

First, the Titans really put some money into their practice field. It looks totally different from years past.  It has a different feel all together.

Marcus looked crisp and good.  Decker looked faster than I thought he would.  He look like he had some juice.

The offense definitely has some weapons! It was crazy to go down the list and look at the ways they could attack a defense.

Byard did look good. He was very active and noticeable. 

9 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Was at the first day.

First, the Titans really put some money into their practice field. It looks totally different from years past.  It has a different feel all together.

Marcus looked crisp and good.  Decker looked faster than I thought he would.  He look like he had some juice.

The offense definitely has some weapons! It was crazy to go down the list and look at the ways they could attack a defense.

Byard did look good. He was very active and noticeable. 

They vastly improved the weight/training rooms too. Was phase 2 of their facility improvements that they started last year.

Play of Day

Tight end Delanie Walkericon-article-link.gif raced downfield and appeared to be overthrown by Mariota. Then Walker kicked it into another gear, extended his arms and made the catch while sliding out of bounds. I initially thought it wasn’t a catch, because I didn’t see Walker get both feet down. The nearby official ruled it a catch, however, indicating Walker got his rear end down before going out of bounds. Fans cheered, and one guy shouted, “Another Pro Bowl season” at Walker, who smiled.

Just another meat and potato day at the office for my AAT.

Archived