Official 2017 Training Camp thread - Week 1

titans0021

I am saying all of this knocking on wood

But...IF this offense reaches its potential, and I'm talking about 4-5 years down the line here...Taywan Taylor is going to be the player that takes it to the next level. Davis will be the pro-bowler and the big name, but Taylor is going to be that slot guy that opens up our O and gives it the lethal dimension that all great offenses have

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

But...IF this offense reaches its potential, and I'm talking about 4-5 years down the line here...Taywan Taylor is going to be the player that takes it to the next level. Davis will be the pro-bowler and the big name, but Taylor is going to be that slot guy that opens up our O and gives it the lethal dimension that all great offenses have

I agree, I hope the Titans D can get better offense is dominating them today. 

15 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I can agree with that. He could be what Wright was supposed to be.

Archived