Garoppolo/Wilson (NFC West)

Prescott/Wentz (NFC East)

Stafford/Cousins (NFC North)

Newton/Ryan (NFC South)

Carr/Mahomes (AFC West)

Darnold/Allen (AFC East)

Rudolph/Mayfield/Jackson (AFC North)

Watson/Luck (AFC South)

This it tough. A big reason Manning vs Brady was so great was because of the lack of QB talent in the AFC. You had Manning/Brady atop the list, a decent drop to Ben, then a bunch average to less than average guys. They were able to face each other each year due to the ineptitude of each of their divisions.

I'd say Wentz, Garoppolo, and Russ are going to be significantly better than everyone else for years to come. I guess that means my answer is Garoppolo vs Russ since they're both in the West.

13 minutes ago, August4th said:

not sure...we might not get another QB rivalry that takes over the NFL for awhile .. what was before manning vs brady? montana vs marino?

I mean if we're not requiring division like those. Wentz/Goff screams out loud to me.

4 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

I meant the NFC when I said that. What other young QB's would be on their level? If you say Goff or Dak, I'd give that a strong Nah.

I think Goff and Trubisky among others will be pretty close in that the dropoff isn't as significant as Brady/Manning to Roethlisberger and Rivers was.

Archived