World Cup Knockout Round 7/3 - It's coming home

drd23

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

What's everyone's opinion on Lingard here? I'm personally not a fan. I'd rather see Rashford.

They're completely different players. I like Lingard but hes one of those players that can be invisible too often for my liking. On his day he brings something that England team lacks which is some guile and some creative passing. Rashford offers more pace and takes on defenders. 

3 minutes ago, PAW said:

Solid half for England, need to move the ball quicker in the final 3rd.  Had the ball the entire game but only created one good chance.  Colombia was poor. 

Yup. More of the same from England should see them through. Lots to build on. 

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

They're completely different players. I like Lingard but hes one of those players that can be invisible too often for my liking. On his day he brings something that England team lacks which is some guile and some creative passing. Rashford offers more pace and takes on defenders. 

Exactly my only problem with him.

I also agree with your evaluation.

4 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

What's everyone's opinion on Lingard here? I'm personally not a fan. I'd rather see Rashford.

Would bring RLC on for him.  They need someone to create.   Him and Alli made no impact.

Just now, PAW said:

Would bring RLC on for him.  They need someone to create.   Him and Alli made no impact.

I'd pull Alli, he went down late in the half and I dont think he lasts anywhere near 90 minutes.

1 minute ago, PAW said:

Aly Wagner is up there with that Hispanic announcer for the worst announcer in the tournament.

I think she's gotten worse as the tournament went on somehow. I like the duo although that could be simply because of my love for Derek Rae. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

I think she's gotten worse as the tournament went on somehow. I like the duo although that could be simply because of my love for Derek Rae. 

I feel bad for him.  I like him as well.  The best announcer is my fellow Clemson grad Stuart Holden.

Just now, PAW said:

I feel bad for him.  I like him as well.  The best announcer is my fellow Clemson grad Stuart Holden.

Holden and Strong are by far the best commentator combination on Fox. JP Delacamara annoys me to no end, I do like Meola though. 

Archived