Better Call Saul, Season 4

vike daddy

I have to admit the context of Chucks letter was NOT what I was expecting. I'm curios to what Kim's reaction to it signifies. Was she just touched by it, upset that Jimmy read it and took it so non nonchalantly, or was she guilty she laid into Howard about it.
I feel like the whatever splits Jimmy and Kim will surely be the catalyst that pushes him to becoming full on Saul. Maybe this is the start of it?

This season has been such a waste of time. Why are they spending full episodes on Jimmy trying to steal a trinket , getting a job, or selling cell phones ; this is filler stuff. I get they’re going for the slow burn to create Saul , but full episodes shouldn’t be dedicated to storylines that aren’t important in their own right.

not super high on this season, but showing just how much went into making the underground lab is kinda interesting. that being said, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of point to those scenes, as with much of this season.

select parts have been fun. the final scene of this episode was great. when Jimmy got mugged I was wondering whether Huell was going to show up. guess Bill Burr might be priced out of the show at this point though

Yea, I've enjoyed this season but I can see why some are disappointed.  I think they just put themselves in a weird position - they still had to tie-up Jimmy temporarily no longer being a lawyer and Gus was still (relative to where he was in Breaking Bad anyway) in his early stages of building his empire.

Based off the timelines they have given, next season should be electric.  In the recent episode, Jimmy said he's 10 months away from being a lawyer again.  Mike told Gus it would be more like 8-10 months before the lab is built.  So Jimmy becoming a lawyer again will coincide with Gus looking for his first lab cook.  Plus who knows what direction they are going to take with Nacho, you still have Kim, and I'd imagine they are building towards something with Howard/Jimmy.  I loved their scene together this week.

1 hour ago, iknowcool said:

Yea, I've enjoyed this season but I can see why some are disappointed.  I think they just put themselves in a weird position - they still had to tie-up Jimmy temporarily no longer being a lawyer and Gus was still (relative to where he was in Breaking Bad anyway) in his early stages of building his empire.

Based off the timelines they have given, next season should be electric.  In the recent episode, Jimmy said he's 10 months away from being a lawyer again.  Mike told Gus it would be more like 8-10 months before the lab is built.  So Jimmy becoming a lawyer again will coincide with Gus looking for his first lab cook.  Plus who knows what direction they are going to take with Nacho, you still have Kim, and I'd imagine they are building towards something with Howard/Jimmy.  I loved their scene together this week.

I think they just started the ultimate split with Kim looking into joining the firm and establishing a banking branch

9 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

What do you think about her "going sleazy" like Jimmy ends up doing, failing miserable at it, and ends up crashing and burning professionally?

I think it will make her feel disgusted, and never want to see him ever again.  Like she will tell him, "I'll do this thing once for you, and that's it between us".  They've built up the breakup all season

Archived