Who's breaking OUT this year?

vike daddy

I truly expect to see Treadwell show some of the skills that made him a 1st rounder. With a QB who is known for spreading around the ball, I expect Treadwell to get plenty of targets his way. 

Also, I think we’re going to see why giving Hunter an extension now is the smart thing to do. 

52 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I truly expect to see Treadwell show some of the skills that made him a 1st rounder. With a QB who is known for spreading around the ball, I expect Treadwell to get plenty of targets his way. 

I like the way you think

I think that Trae Waynes is going to break out and become a Pro-Bowler. He's improved steadily and will be angling for a contract extension. Waynes, Rhodes, Hughes, Alexander and Smith will anchor the best secondary in the league.

I agree with Trae Waynes.  I think he showed tremendous progress last season, but this season I believe he'll take it to the next level. 

Offensively, I'm going outside the box and say Rashod Hill.  I think he took a step last offseason in working his way in becoming a starter...this year, I think he'll become a good starter.  I don't know why, but I like his work ethic and like the fact that people dismiss him.  

38 minutes ago, disaacs said:

Offensively, I'm going outside the box and say Rashod Hill.  I think he took a step last offseason in working his way in becoming a starter...this year, I think he'll become a good starter.  I don't know why, but I like his work ethic and like the fact that people dismiss him.  

Would love this but I was kind of hoping that Hill won't get a chance to show this improvement owing to the fact the rookie earned the starting job from week 1 and throughout the year looks to be long-term solution at T for a decade plus.

Either way I am happy. As long as the team ends up with improved play along the offensive line.

I think most of the obvious choices have already been given. There really aren't that many candidates. Most of the defense has broken out already. And on offense they've either already broken out or aren't guys who have enough experience for me to call breakouts.

Someone said Treadwell already but I'll expand my answer to say one of Treadwell or Coley.

9 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

I think Sheldon Richardson is in for a big year in a new defense. Does he count?

Richardson has already shown to be a top 5 caliber defensive lineman. Not sure if a big year would constitute being a breakout year. He already broke out with the Jets. 

8 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

Would love this but I was kind of hoping that Hill won't get a chance to show this improvement owing to the fact the rookie earned the starting job from week 1 and throughout the year looks to be long-term solution at T for a decade plus.

Either way I am happy. As long as the team ends up with improved play along the offensive line.

I'd rather see O'Neill wait. Starting him too early could ruin him.

My pick is Treadwell.

Archived