2018 Over/Under Predictions

D82

10 hours ago, htfryar said:

Over, he'll come close to that on the ground.

Over/Under: The top 2 "rush men" this year will combine for 20 sacks.

I'm going to go with the over. I think Lawrence repeats this season and gets at least 15 sacks. Irving had 7 sacks in only what, seven or eight games last year? Assuming he doesn't land another suspension or gets hurt, I think he can get more than that in 12 games.

O/U: A Dallas Cowboys TE has over 500 receiving yards

14 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

I'm going to go with the over. I think Lawrence repeats this season and gets at least 15 sacks. Irving had 7 sacks in only what, seven or eight games last year? Assuming he doesn't land another suspension or gets hurt, I think he can get more than that in 12 games.

O/U: A Dallas Cowboys TE has over 500 receiving yards

Under. I’m not sure if any Cowboys receiver will gain more yards than that.

Over/Under: Sean Lee plays 13 games.

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Under. I’m not sure if any Cowboys receiver will gain more yards than that.

Over/Under: Sean Lee plays 13 games.

Over - I'll say 14

Over/Under: Jaylon Smith has 5 interceptions 

On 7/6/2018 at 7:39 PM, resilient part 2 said:

Under

Dallas goes 500% in the NFC East?

Over.

We were 5-1 last year, and everyone thinks we sucked. Of course we would be 4-2 if you count our 6-0 victory over the Philly backups in week 17 as a loss. And you should. 

I see another sweep of either the Redskins, or Giants and a split with the other. That puts us at 3-1, with 2 games against Philly who could easily sweep us, but I'll give us the benefit of the doubt and say we split. Putting us at 4-2 in the east and above .500.

Over or under Dak 25 TD passes? It's never happened before and our main WR/TE are new to the team or league.

Archived