Jump to content
D82

2018 Over/Under Predictions

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Over.

We were 5-1 last year, and everyone thinks we sucked. Of course we would be 4-2 if you count our 6-0 victory over the Philly backups in week 17 as a loss. And you should. 

I see another sweep of either the Redskins, or Giants and a split with the other. That puts us at 3-1, with 2 games against Philly who could easily sweep us, but I'll give us the benefit of the doubt and say we split. Putting us at 4-2 in the east and above .500.

 

Over or under Dak 25 TD passes? It's never happened before and our main WR/TE are new to the team or league.

Under (23).

Jaylon Smith has 3+ sacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CAPJ said:

Under (23).

Jaylon Smith has 3+ sacks.

Push?

He'll have exactly 3 sacks.

Tavon Austin will score 2 PR/KR TDs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ///mcompact said:

Push?

He'll have exactly 3 sacks.

Tavon Austin will score 2 PR/KR TDs.

 

Under.

Austin hasn't been used much as a KR believe it or not. Only has 25 in his career, and he sports a measly 18 yard average with no TDs. 

Obviously he DOES have extensive experience and success as a PR, but he has never returned more than 1 TD in a season and he hasn't done that in the last two years. 

Maybe we use him more on kicks than other teams, but I'll say under.

 

 

 

Over or under Tyron Smith plays 15 regular season games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Under.

Austin hasn't been used much as a KR believe it or not. Only has 25 in his career, and he sports a measly 18 yard average with no TDs. 

Obviously he DOES have extensive experience and success as a PR, but he has never returned more than 1 TD in a season and he hasn't done that in the last two years. 

Maybe we use him more on kicks than other teams, but I'll say under.

 

 

 

Over or under Tyron Smith plays 15 regular season games?

Under, man is just getting too banged up.

Over/under - Dallas has 6 player going to the Pro-bowl?

Edited by resilient part 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Under, man is just getting too banged up.

Over/under - Dallas has 6 player going to the Pro-bowl?

I'm gonna go w/ over

Over/Under: Vander Esch starts 5 games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

I'm gonna go w/ over

Over/Under: Vander Esch starts 5 games

OVER - cuz he better.

Randy Gregory gets 4 sacks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:42 PM, resilient part 2 said:

OVER - cuz he better.

Randy Gregory gets 4 sacks 

blah blah, so what is this dude doing?

Over or under 4 ?????????

or should the Over/under be

Gregory fails off again :D

Edited by resilient part 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×