49ers Reuben Foster suspended 2 games

49erurtaza

That's it? Jameis got 3 for something he never got charged (don't get me wrong, if he did it's wrong and disgusting and he should get suspended but it hasn't been proven unlike with Foster) with and Rueben gets 2 for worse/proven stuff? 

1 minute ago, OleXmad said:

That's it? Jameis got 3 for something he never got charged (don't get me wrong, if he did it's wrong and disgusting and he should get suspended but it hasn't been proven unlike with Foster) with and Rueben gets 2 for worse/proven stuff? 

He got suspended for his second issue with pot

2 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

The NFL is consistently inconsistent

nvm

5 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Oh I thought this was for his DV/Gun thing. That makes sense. 

The DV was dismissed as his ex GF admmited in court she was lieing. The Gun charge he ended up getting community service.

33 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

That's it? What do you mean? Dude got arrested for pot and then had a misdemeanor weapon charge. Two is exactly what he should have gotten. For him to get only one less game than Winston is a joke if Winston did indeed commit the crime. 

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's it? What do you mean? Dude got arrested for pot and then had a misdemeanor weapon charge. Two is exactly what he should have gotten. For him to get only one less game than Winston is a joke if Winston did indeed commit the crime. 

Felony weapon charges pleaded down because he's a football player. Weed charges shouldn't result in any suspension (The NFLPA needs to fix that in the next CBA ffs) 

The DV I won't get into too much because that's off topic, but even if she did re-cant I think something did happen. What exactly we'll never know because Foster will for sure give her a settlement and she'll never talk about it again. 

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/reuben-foster-49ers-threw-dog-in-domestic-violence-arrest/vcw9x3okd38u1n87mwctcp012 Also the dog thing so *Bleep* him. 

He deserves the suspension and IMO should've been given 4 games. It won't matter in the grand scheme of things (When does it ever regarding suspension?) the NFL will do whatever it pleases.

2 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Felony weapon charges pleaded down because he's a football player. Weed charges shouldn't result in any suspension (The NFLPA needs to fix that in the next CBA ffs) 

The DV I won't get into too much because that's off topic, but even if she did re-cant I think something did happen. What exactly we'll never know because Foster will for sure give her a settlement and she'll never talk about it again. 

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/reuben-foster-49ers-threw-dog-in-domestic-violence-arrest/vcw9x3okd38u1n87mwctcp012 Also the dog thing so *Bleep* him. 

He deserves the suspension and IMO should've been given 4 games. It won't matter in the grand scheme of things (When does it ever regarding suspension?) the NFL will do whatever it pleases.

Except she has a prior history of accusing someone of DV and was arrested for those false charges. None of the DA's claims checked out and they handled it the absolute worst way possible. No one will ever know for sure what happened, but what exactly are you suspending him for? The injuries she showed checked out to the fight she had a few days prior. The ex-GF recanted everything and was clearly not stable. So is it possible he hit her? Maybe, but there is nothing there that the league could suspend him for. 

And no, his weapon charge didn't just get downgraded to a misdemeanor because he is a NFL player. 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And no, his weapon charge didn't just get downgraded to a misdemeanor because he is a NFL player. 

You're right, probably; but it was likely because he was rich and could afford a decent lawyer, not sure a public defender gets that deal but who am I, just sayin'

Archived