Does the road to Super Bowl LIII in the AFC go through......

Championshiporbust

7 hours ago, Championshiporbust said:

Does the road to Super Bowl LIII go through New England again in the AFC, or does it go through Jacksonville or Pittsburgh, or Indianapolis? 

I'll go glass half full if everything breaks right, Houston.  

I think Jacksonville is the team to beat in the AFC as of right now.

And lolololololololololol at the Colts. They're a freaking dumpster fire. There's a better chance that New England goes 0-16 than there is of Indianapolis making the freaking playoffs. Their team is a dumpster fire aside from Luck, who is apparently really unhealthy and hasn't played the game in a long while.

16 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Brady is super impressive, and all, but...their backup situation is kind of lacking now. If Tom Terrific goes down, I don't know that the team is good enough to withstand that. 

Well no kidding. 95% of all teams ever are out of contention if their starting QB goes down.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Given their injury history everything has been breaking, thats the problem

Eventually, you have to figure the injury bug will be exterminated in Houston. A new strength and training regime should help a lot.

If Watson and Mathieu stay healthy,  I say Houston is the 5 seed. Add in a healthy Watt, you potentially have a top 2 seed.

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Eventually, you have to figure the injury bug will be exterminated in Houston. A new strength and training regime should help a lot.

If Watson and Mathieu stay healthy,  I say Houston is the 5 seed. Add in a healthy Watt, you potentially have a top 2 seed.

I feel like we say this about Green Bay and the Chargers alot too

Archived