When are we getting a receiver?

bigbadbuff23835

2 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

We just cut LaFell.  Does the bromance continue?  He might be a good fit for you.  Cheaper veteran.  Great mentor for younger guys.  And he woulkd clearly have some chemistry and trust with McCarron.

If he comes in cheaper then Holmes then yes I would be wiling for the bills to cut holmes and replace lafell. 

6 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

He'd be the most talented WR on your roster, by far, and he's 6'3". And a 5th year option in 2019. Not worth a late 4th? 

Im from sofl and hes not that talented. Everyone is knocking Kbenji but he is healthy and better then Parker. I also do not see the phins trading with in their division. 

20 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

I don't know what Holmes makes, but LaFell is probably looking for a $3-5 mill deal for this season.

Holmes is making 1.75 this year. Lafell may be an option depending on the severity of Zay's knee or how well holmes plays. They could use Lafell if Zay isnt ready to go.

8 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Im from sofl and hes not that talented. Everyone is knocking Kbenji but he is healthy and better then Parker. I also do not see the phins trading with in their division. 

Holmes is making 1.75 this year. Lafell may be an option depending on the severity of Zay's knee or how well holmes plays. They could use Lafell if Zay isnt ready to go.

I'm also from sofl (originally). DP's talented but just has issues.

I watched all of Benji's games at FSU. He's also talented of course, but a bit slower than Parker. 

21 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

I'm also from sofl (originally). DP's talented but just has issues.

I watched all of Benji's games at FSU. He's also talented of course, but a bit slower than Parker. 

Then why would you wanna get rid of him? Lol. 6th!!!

Either way you guys turned down our offer at the deadline which was reportedly a second for Landry at the deadline last year so you won’t trade with us apparently

30 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Then why would you wanna get rid of him? Lol. 6th!!!

Either way you guys turned down our offer at the deadline which was reportedly a second for Landry at the deadline last year so you won’t trade with us apparently

We presently have a lot of options at WR. 

And there's a 95% Parker would be better than any player you'd select at the end of the 4th round.

16 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

He'd be the most talented WR on your roster, by far, and he's 6'3". And a 5th year option in 2019. Not worth a late 4th? 

No he wouldn't. He's continually hyped by Fishes and Fantasy fans, and never delivers anything. At this stage he would be a pure punt as a reclamation project. Throw a 7th, fine. But I'd rather just play Reilly, Phillips or Foster who at least have potential upside

Archived