World Cup Quarter Final 3 - Sweden vs England (Saturday 7th July)

drd23

3 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

Really? He's been getting more touches, but his decision making leaves much to be desired.

Outside of the final play which should’ve been a goal but his movement has been very good and he has been the most dangerous player on the field. The only player on either team creating anything dangerous. The last play was horrible yes and what will be what everyone takes away from the half, but I thought he was dangerous in a half where no one else did anything. 

6 minutes ago, PAW said:

Outside of the final play which should’ve been a goal but his movement has been very good and he has been the most dangerous player on the field. The only player on either team creating anything dangerous. The last play was horrible yes and what will be what everyone takes away from the half, but I thought he was dangerous in a half where no one else did anything. 

I suppose. But he's been bad once he gets into his spots/finishes. Hopefully the field opens up for them with Sweden needing a goal. 

1 minute ago, sunnygsm said:

Our midfield doesn't seem to be creating much (not just in this game). 

Wouldn’t expect anything different with Henderson and Lingard being 2 of the 3 and Dele not being fit. England’s midfield is the biggest problem on the team and will prevent them from winning it all I think. 

Archived