World Cup Quarter Final 4 - Russia vs Croatia (Saturday 7th July)

drd23

13 minutes ago, PAW said:

More entertaining yes. I don’t enjoy watching a team needlessly pass the ball around while making no attempt to actually attack for large portions. This game has had a lot of drama. 

This was entertaining for you? Lol. Spain vs Croatia would’ve been a much more open game. Technically gifted players all over but yeah you would take this drab over that? Hope this game was worth it for you.

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

This was entertaining for you? Lol. Spain vs Croatia would’ve been a much more open game. Technically gifted players all over but yeah you would take this drab over that? 

You were entertained by Spain this World Cup? Their only entertaining game was because Ronaldo the GOAT single handily made it so. 

3 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

Arguably the best 4 teams of the tournament have made it through. 

It’s arguable I guess but Brazil is top four for sure for me. 

Just now, ElReyDeLosReyes said:

I can just see him winning due to the popularity of England having a good World Cup.

I agree with that. I thought you meant he was one of the two most deserving to win not that he was one of the two most likely to win. 

20 minutes ago, PAW said:

You were entertained by Spain this World Cup? Their only entertaining game was because Ronaldo the GOAT single handily made it so. 

I werent entertained by their games because teams put 11 men behind the ball against them. And lol at Ronaldo being the reason that game was entertaining.

Archived