Add 1 Non-QB NFL Player onto the Browns

BleedTheClock

I would probably have to go with Joey Bosa. He is only 23 and already a dominant DE. Think what he'll be when he hits his prime. Good luck QBs when Garrett, Bosa, and Ogbah are all on the field at the same time.

Aaron Donald is a close second. He is a straight beast and would add a nice dimension inside that we are currently seeking out with some potential rather than established players.

Third would have to be Marshon Lattimore. He is in his rookie deal. He's a beast at CB already. He would make our secondary scary deep at CB.

I think based on positional need and possible best player in the league I think you have to go Aaron Donald here.

That being said, even with injuries, I would take a real hard look at JJ Watt.  He is so far and above the best at his position its silly.  I take Donald over him just because of Injury history and age...

27 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

I think based on positional need and possible best player in the league I think you have to go Aaron Donald here.

That being said, even with injuries, I would take a real hard look at JJ Watt.  He is so far and above the best at his position its silly.  I take Donald over him just because of Injury history and age...

Idk, 8 games and a sack and a half over the last two years....

Once that injury bug bites it’s hard to recover.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Idk, 8 games and a sack and a half over the last two years....

Once that injury bug bites it’s hard to recover.

Totally agree, which Is why ultimately I have to say Donald.  But before Watt started getting hurt there was no more impactful defensive player in this league....

Archived