Divisional Forums

BleedTheClock

I think this sort of thing has been brought up numerous times in the past and Webmaster have given some sort of reason he disagrees with the premise, perhaps too much moderating would be necessary, biased moderation?

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:35 PM, Danger said:

I think this sort of thing has been brought up numerous times in the past and Webmaster have given some sort of reason he disagrees with the premise, perhaps too much moderating would be necessary, biased moderation?

He wants discussions to occur in the team forums. A division forum would just start fights/

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

There has been some really bad fighting among rival fan bases even in general/game day threads. I can't imagine having more threads/subforums for that to happen.

I mean, there's probably not nearly enough discussion going on to even warrant it.  I'd argue that only the NFCN and NFCE are the only two who would be able to sustain it.

You could make an NFC North thread (for instance)  in nfl general if you want to have a place to discuss a certain division

that way, people can discuss whatever is relevant to the division there, and if nobody posts there, it could just fall down to the next page

44 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, there's probably not nearly enough discussion going on to even warrant it.  I'd argue that only the NFCN and NFCE are the only two who would be able to sustain it.

And those are the two who seem to have the biggest fights. Packers/Lions fights have been pretty bad in the past.

On 8/3/2018 at 5:17 PM, bucsfan333 said:

And those are the two who seem to have the biggest fights. Packers/Lions fights have been pretty bad in the past.

Yeah because Packers fans are a bunch of nerds.

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, Nazgul said:
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:17 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Yeah because Packers fans are a bunch of nerds.

NO YOU ARE

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2018 at 2:27 PM, BleedTheClock said:

I think it'd be interesting to have a separate forum designed for each of the 8 divisions.

Thoughts?

a shark pool of packer/viking/bear/lions fans would be chaos and people getting offended about things they're not associated w/ in any way 

On 8/3/2018 at 1:32 PM, CWood21 said:

The NFCW could...but I'm reasonably sure that it would be entirely driven by about 4 people from 2 teams

Archived