Most overrated player on your team?

patriotsheatyan

22 hours ago, JBURGE said:

While this was a great FF moment I don't think Andrew Luck works here lol

Here's a great barometer for general perception:

In Madden 19, Luck is rated 87 overall which places him as the 8th best QB (behind Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, Brees, Ryan, Cam, & Big Ben).

No word yet on his injury rating or throw power.

12 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

TJ Lang

Wow, I remember Packers fans bemoaning letting Lang go to you guys big time.   Is his back (or was it his knees) giving him fits?  That seems to be the main reason why we didn't pay him what your team did.

13 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Probably Kevin Zeitler for the Browns. He was barely average last season and he was the highest paid guard in the NFL (someone may have leapfrogged him this off-season, idk). He's still a good player, but he's been underwhelming based on what I was expecting him to be.

He was never anything more than above average. High floor, low ceiling. Always a tick behind Decastro.

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:
23 hours ago, JBURGE said:

While this was a great FF moment I don't think Andrew Luck works here lol

Here's a great barometer for general perception:

In Madden 19, Luck is rated 87 overall which places him as the 8th best QB (behind Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, Brees, Ryan, Cam, & Big Ben).

No word yet on his injury rating or throw power.

The injury rating is hard because these kind of injuries don't necessarily make him injury prone. But yeah his throw power will be hard to peg

29 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Jamie Collins. Idk how he got a reputation for being good in coverage. 

But he's so quick in three cone drills! And his LANGTH. Omfg his length. He's so long. And quick. He's good. Yep. Lank plus three cone drill equals coverage guy.

12 hours ago, Pugger said:

Wow, I remember Packers fans bemoaning letting Lang go to you guys big time.   Is his back (or was it his knees) giving him fits?  That seems to be the main reason why we didn't pay him what your team did.

It might be health and age related. It might also be our former Oline coach, Ron Prince, was just bad. One of those two things was hopefully fixed this off season. Hopefully Lang (and the rest of the Oline) can get back on track.

On 7/9/2018 at 7:47 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Probably Kevin Zeitler for the Browns. He was barely average last season and he was the highest paid guard in the NFL (someone may have leapfrogged him this off-season, idk). He's still a good player, but he's been underwhelming based on what I was expecting him to be.

Not to be that guy but I've been saying this for years about Zeitler.  He's average to above average.  Definitely not worth top guard in the NFL type $.

As for the Bengals, it's Dre Kirkpatrick and it's not close...

To the general public, maybe Thomas Davis? I don’t feel like anybody on the Panthers gets rated higher than warranted, but I reckon a lot of people still see TD as a great player. His play has fell off the last 2 seasons.

I’d say Shaq Thompson is overrated among Panthers fans. He’s not bad, but he’s been more like a 3rd rounder than the 1st rounder he was

Archived