All-Star Rosters Announced

hrubes20

MLB picked Trienen and Choo as reps. I think Kela and Lowrie would make more sense because Lowrie deserves over Trienen. Also, should have been Beni over Springer. Coming from the leader of the anti-Beni club. Lol

5 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

MLB picked Trienen and Choo as reps. I think Kela and Lowrie would make more sense because Lowrie deserves over Trienen. Also, should have been Beni over Springer. Coming from the leader of the anti-Beni club. Lol

Treinen definitely deserves to be an All-Star. His numbers this year are insane. 

8 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Treinen definitely deserves to be an All-Star. His numbers this year are insane. 

Nothing against Trienen, just think that the difference between Trienen and Kela is smaller than Choo and Lowrie. 

17 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Nothing against Trienen, just think that the difference between Trienen and Kela is smaller than Choo and Lowrie. 

Treinen has already been a 2 WAR reliever. He is 3rd in WAR amongst relievers. He absolutely deserved it but so did Jed. 

Moreland should not be there. 

14 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Moreland should not be there. 

Based on lack of games played? I get it. He's played in 20% fewer games than Matt Olson. It's not a travesty, though.

Blake Snell not being on the team is a joke.

AL Final Vote ballot is stacked. I hope #TrapMoneyBenny wins it, but the AL would benefit from any of Segura, Simmons, and Rosario being on the team.

Haniger shouldn't have made it. He's cooled off after a hot start. Segura or Paxton deserved it more if a third Mariner was going to make it. 

Having Paxton over Berrios and Rosario over Haniger would have made more sense. 

Archived