All-Star Rosters Announced

hrubes20

Springer is my favorite Astro so I'm happy he's in but yeah he didn't deserve it. Rosario should've been in over him. 

Would've loved for Morton or McHugh to make it in but there are even bigger snubs to worry about there (*cough* Snell *cough*)

54 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

LOL

Apparently players had to turn in their ballots by June 10th or 11th. Baseball is dumb.

Yes 2 months of the season is exactly what "All-Stars" should be judged on.

I've always hated that it's a middle of the season thing and not after the season. And yes deciding home field for the world series is even worse.

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

As much as you want. I know someone that voted 500 times tonight. 

500???   I'll use my hubby and my own e-mail address but I ain't gonna sit there that long!  lol

7 hours ago, Danger said:

Yes 2 months of the season is exactly what "All-Stars" should be judged on.

I've always hated that it's a middle of the season thing and not after the season. And yes deciding home field for the world series is even worse.

Yeah the tweet from Archer to Verlander was pretty good. Verlander said, why can't the players just vote on an ipad like two weeks before the All-Star instead of doing it so early and an old-school way of voting too.

Rosario and Jesus both need to be in this All-Star game. I wish Snell was in too.

Votto got in because they got tired of a guy pushing for an MVP after his traditional monster 2nd half not being an all star.  Wasn't an all star in 2015, 2016, or 2017 and finished 3rd, 7th, and 2nd in MVP voting each of those years.  Not saying it's right (it isn't), but that's why I think they did it.

Archived