Phoenix Suns 34.5
Dallas Mavericks 30.5
Orlando Magic 28.5
Chicago Bulls 28.5
Memphis Grizzlies 27.5
Sacramento Kings 27.5
Atlanta Hawks 26.5
Brooklyn Nets 25.5

Since when did Golden St start caring about the regular season?

Lakers third in west?  

Raptors and Bucks worse with coaching upgrades and no Lebron?  

Grizz could blow away that number if healthy

Brooklyn won’t be that bad

10 minutes ago, champ11 said:

43.5 for the Nuggets?? That's real? Easy money 

Easy money up until the final week……..

Rockets 56.5 seems too low. These dudes were legitimate dominant last year and CP3 missed quite a bit of games. Ariza at least for the regular season won't be a big loss. They should bring LRMM back though. 

Bucks with Bud are going to be really really solid. Super easy money betting the over. 

For those that do bet, put some money on the under on the Cavs. Another easy bet, especially once Love is moved. 

I know the Spurs won 47 without Leonard last year, but see them winning less than 45 next season. 

Betting the over on the Raptors. Why are they predicted to win over 12 games less? Still have a dominant regular season bench. 

Betting the over on OKC. They will win 50+ next year. 

Lakers 52.5 is tough to bet on. You would think it is easy to bet the under, but the Cavs, the Lakers will be a top 10-12 defense. And they have enough youngsters that are capable of taking a step forward that will make it close. I was actually thinking 50-54 for them. Also, caveat is they may swing a deal for Kawhi. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Easy money up until the final week……..

Rockets 56.5 seems too low. These dudes were legitimate dominant last year and CP3 missed quite a bit of games. Ariza at least for the regular season won't be a big loss. They should bring LRMM back though. 

Bucks with Bud are going to be really really solid. Super easy money betting the over. 

For those that do bet, put some money on the under on the Cavs. Another easy bet, especially once Love is moved. 

I know the Spurs won 47 without Leonard last year, but see them winning less than 45 next season. 

Betting the over on the Raptors. Why are they predicted to win over 12 games less? Still have a dominant regular season bench. 

Betting the over on OKC. They will win 50+ next year. 

Lakers 52.5 is tough to bet on. You would think it is easy to bet the under, but the Cavs, the Lakers will be a top 10-12 defense. And they have enough youngsters that are capable of taking a step forward that will make it close. I was actually thinking 50-54 for them. Also, caveat is they may swing a deal for Kawhi. 

I don't think the Cavs under is that easy of a bet unless Love is traded before the season starts.  If he's traded at the deadline the Cavs could be close to 25-30 wins and could easily make it to 35.

He will be traded though, or it certainly seems that way. The defense will improve with Nance/Sexton/Osman getting major minutes, but man will the offense be bad, REAL bad.

And 35-36 wins risks losing out on their 1st rounder next season. So yeah, easy money to bet the under. 

17 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Over on the Warriors. I think that team wins close to 75 games. 

Hell no. They will never win 70 games again. For one, Kerr will be resting his guys end of the season in certain games, and two these guys go through the emotions for much of the regular season. I think that number is a bit too high. I'd guess it will be around 63-65 wins. 

I think the Rockets will be an interesting team this season. From what I am reading, we are way off on resigning Capela, which means he will be back possibly on the QO. That could mean hes either disengaged, or he knows hes playing for a lot of money and he comes out at 110%. Mbah A Moute is wanting a long term deal, and we are only offering a 1 year deal. Melo seems to be narrowing his choices to the Rockets and Lakers. 

replacing Ariza/Moute with Melo might help the offense, but its going to kill the defense. Still the switch everything D helps to eliminate some one on one deficiencies, and with CP3/Tucker/Capela in the starting line up, we will still have 3 all defense caliber players. 

At this point the Rockets are such an incomplete team, that who knows what will happen. 

we can roll with a CP3/Gordon/MCW/Tucker/Capela line up that can defend really well but might struggle to stretch the floor or we can run with a Harden/Gordon/Green/Melo/Anderson line up that can light it up from 3 point range, and watch the other team have a lay up drill(assuming we signed melo)

CP3/Harden/Capela was an amazing trio last year in terms of win and loss record. Gordon is clearly our 4th best player and Tucker was our #1 glue guy. Losing Ariza hurts, it hurts a lot more if Moute isnt back. Moute meanwhile has a bum shoulder that probably needs surgery, and he was so bad on offense that he wasnt even able to play in the post season. 

we need to figure out a way to get Ryan Anderson shot on Moute's D and we will be in buisness. 

Archived