Lesean McCoy Accused of DV, PED use

bigbadbuff23835

Pump the brakes boys before grabbing your pitch forks.

I just read an article where McCoy has been trying to evict her for a year. If this is true, I find it difficult to believe a spiteful woman who wouldn't leave someone's house at there request. 

9 hours ago, aussie_eagle said:

If it's true he should be jailed. If she's made it up she should be jailed. Either way someone should be jailed for this.

If it's the latter, you better believe she won't be jailed. We've seen this movie play out a gazilion times by now. 

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

This sadly could be the beginning of the end for McCoy. From a football standpoint(not to brush this under the rug) how much trouble are the Bills in this year if McCarron or Allen dont play above expectations? Top-3 pick?

People have expectations for either of those guys? 

49 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I just read an article where McCoy has been trying to evict her for a year. If this is true, I find it difficult to believe a spiteful woman who wouldn't leave someone's house at there request. 

I believe eviction proceedings between the victim and McCoy are an established fact at this point, but they probably won’t have much bearing on the investigation (or at least they shouldn’t). Theoretically, the existence of eviction proceedings against the victim might initially impact they way law enforcement views her testimony (i.e. they might subconsciously view her as a freeloader). But if investigators collect evidence supporting her post-attack testimony, then any initial wariness as to the veracity of her testimony will fade pretty quickly. Another way of saying this: the results of the investigation itself will probably supplant whatever prejudices law enforcement may have against a victim subject to eviction proceedings, to the extent they have any in the first place.

Also, the eviction proceeding works both ways. As noted above, the existence of such proceedings might impact how the victim’s testimony is viewed, at least initially, but they might also provide a motive for Shady. To the extent he’s been unsuccessful in evicting the victim from the property (and reports suggest he hasn’t been successful to date), then frustration over how the legal process has played out may have motivated McCoy to take extra-judicial action to scare her from the property and/or recover personal property he believes is his.

1 hour ago, 808sinfour4time said:

I believe eviction proceedings between the victim and McCoy are an established fact at this point, but they probably won’t have much bearing on the investigation (or at least they shouldn’t). Theoretically, the existence of eviction proceedings against the victim might initially impact they way law enforcement views her testimony (i.e. they might subconsciously view her as a freeloader). But if investigators collect evidence supporting her post-attack testimony, then any initial wariness as to the veracity of her testimony will fade pretty quickly. Another way of saying this: the results of the investigation itself will probably supplant whatever prejudices law enforcement may have against a victim subject to eviction proceedings, to the extent they have any in the first place.

Also, the eviction proceeding works both ways. As noted above, the existence of such proceedings might impact how the victim’s testimony is viewed, at least initially, but they might also provide a motive for Shady. To the extent he’s been unsuccessful in evicting the victim from the property (and reports suggest he hasn’t been successful to date), then frustration over how the legal process has played out may have motivated McCoy to take extra-judicial action to scare her from the property and/or recover personal property he believes is his.

I'm well aware of proceedings and it being a process. My question is who squats in there ex's house when the relationship is long over? 

I'll answer for you, a jealous, disruptive trouble maker. This woman sounds scorned and butt hurt and this leads me to question her character. That's the point I'm making here. I'm not prepared to roast Shady on the stake quite yet.

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Worse than the Browns last year? Yea they had Gordon but what else?

1 hour ago, BroncoSojia said:

The Browns had decent linemen and a good TE, along with Gordon. W/o McCoy, where is the talent for the Bills? Kelvin Benjamin?

That's incredibly underrated/overlooked.   CLE's inability to score was all about the decision to throw a not-even-close-to-ready Kizer out there...and then keeping him out there.   10 TO's inside the opponent's 5 yard line. TEN.   The OL and their run game with even a league average QB wins 2-3 games, not to mention actual good in-game management (SMH Hue but I digress).

57 minutes ago, mistakey said:

duke, crow, inconsistent njoku, decent OL.
thats about it tho

Losing Thomas hurt, without that injury, man, that would have been a very good OL.  And that's the right way to build an O, trenches first - Sashi had to die so the Browns could live.   Hopefully they got the right QB and T from this draft that Sashi had in mind to complete the build.

2 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I'm well aware of proceedings and it being a process. My question is who squats in there ex's house when the relationship is long over? 

I'll answer for you, a jealous, disruptive trouble maker. This woman sounds scorned and butt hurt and this leads me to question her character. That's the point I'm making here. I'm not prepared to roast Shady on the stake quite yet.

And my point is that it is highly unlikely a competently-run law enforcement office will share your view of her solely because she's living in a property McCoy owns and he's trying to evict her. In the end, they will assess her character primarily on the veracity of her statements to them.

I'm not prepared to roast either Shady or the victim at the stake quite yet.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Worse than the Browns last year? Yea they had Gordon but what else?

The Browns offense wasn't that bad last year. They had a historically bad QB. I know he wasn't ready to play, but Kizer was the worst QB we have had since we came back in 1999. Hard to be the worst QB of that group, but Kizer was.

3 hours ago, Malik said:

Last year's Jets were pretty bad my guy

Yeah the Jets had, on paper, the least talented offense I can remember last year. The fact that they weren't 32nd in the NFL in every offensive category is a miracle.

6 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

As previously stated, this does nothing but add motive to the story. Because she wouldn't leave, it leads me to believe he paid goons to go "take care of it" for him. I know it's very speculative, but that's what I think will come to light in time. That's what it seems like happened to me.

1 hour ago, 808sinfour4time said:

And my point is that it is highly unlikely a competently-run law enforcement office will share your view of her solely because she's living in a property McCoy owns and he's trying to evict her. In the end, they will assess her character primarily on the veracity of her statements to them.

I'm not prepared to roast either Shady or the victim at the stake quite yet.

This is why they investigate. I don't get what your trying to get at by telling me a bunch of stuff I already know ? 

People in this thread go straight for the jugular, my point was to tell them to chill basically

This is not a landlord/tenant rental property situation.  This woman is a squatter.  She does not have leasee rights.  McCoy has every legal right to collect his belongings either himself, or thru a representative.  Now if McCoy told his representative to beat her up, that would be conspiracy.  If he told the representative what to collect and where to find it, and the representative assaulted her on his own, McCoy has no culpability.  I would say at this point there really is zero risk to McCoy unless there is a recording somewhere of him telling the guy to beat her up.

Archived