Lesean McCoy Accused of DV, PED use

bigbadbuff23835

Anybody know: Where is the jewelry in question ? Were the perps successful in retrieving it ?

If some of the high-end pieces are on loan as noted in the earlier reports, Shady is going to have to cover those huge costs. There is no way he can give it back, because the only way it would be in his possession is via a relationship with the perpetrator. And no insurance company is writing a check given the current circumstances. In fact, if it was insured ( quite likely), that adds one more serious bunch conducting a thorough investigation

Are we even concerned at all about the PEDs stuff? To me that seems like she is out to get him almost just because if he hasn't popped positive then you cant prove that at all. Makes her not look so credible. Yea, i know plenty of guys use but if you make that accusation(first off, how the hell would she know? Not like he'd be doing it around anyone else, especially someone willing to throw it out there like that) Just seems awful fishy adding that too it

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Are we even concerned at all about the PEDs stuff? To me that seems like she is out to get him almost just because if he hasn't popped positive then you cant prove that at all. Makes her not look so credible. Yea, i know plenty of guys use but if you make that accusation(first off, how the hell would she know? Not like he'd be doing it around anyone else, especially someone willing to throw it out there like that) Just seems awful fishy adding that too it

She didn’t technically accuse him of that. Her friend did, which I get only muddies the waters of “well how would she know?” But I’m not sure we should be on the victim’s credibility since she’s not out here making sorts of claims, AFAIK. Not publically anyway. 

15 hours ago, 808sinfour4time said:

Is this based on reporting? If so, please link to a story saying so. (It's possible that the eviction proceedings are public record, so some intrepid journalist has read the docket, and that a Georgia court has in fact opined on her status as a tenant, but I've not seen it reported anywhere. Though McCoy's failure to have her evicted to date could also suggest that either (1) a court hasn't adjudicated her status as a tenant, or (2) questions re: her status as a tenant have actually been adjudicated in her favor.)

Or are you claiming this as a matter of Georgia law? if so, what's the statutory or case support for that?

[EDIT: It's pretty clear from the prior incident reports Milton P.D. released this afternoon that the victim is not "a squatter." According to her statement to the police in the course of the July 3, 2017 incident, she claimed she had already spoken to an attorney and that she understood the eviction process. Everything reported since then is consistent with an understanding that she is currently considered a tenant under Georgia law. She will only be deemed "a squatter" by law upon the conclusion of the eviction proceedings with judgment in McCoy's favor. At that point, McCoy would probably use local law enforcement to evict her from the property. Until then, however, she probably has exclusive use rights which effectively prohibit McCoy or (any agents on McCoy's behalf) from entering the property without prior notice to her.]

Shes an exgf who has been living in his house rent free and refused to leave.  If you know anything about rental law, then you know that actually getting out a squatter is a long, time consuming process.  The #1 reason being there is no lease to fall back on.  

18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Uhh no. Even if he didn't tell the guy assault her, you cannot send someone to collect belongings from someone unless it is law enforcement. Doesn't matter that she was a squatter and didn't leave. He would still face charges if he sent the guy to collect the items. It doesn't matter if he said beat her or not.

Yes you most certainly can.  This is his house.  She is squatting on his property.  That does not mean that person can forcibly enter and assault anybody, but you absolutely can have somebody pick up stuff for you from your house.

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

For me, the answer is almost always: No.

Right? Even if he was juicing, the league didn't catch him so a non-issue for me. Most take something anyways and you would have to be naive to think otherwise. 

7 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Yes you most certainly can.  This is his house.  She is squatting on his property.  That does not mean that person can forcibly enter and assault anybody, but you absolutely can have somebody pick up stuff for you from your house.

I think a lawyer would kindly disagree with you. She wasn't squatting, she was in the official eviction process and still a tenant.

16 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Are we even concerned at all about the PEDs stuff? 

It tells me that he has a competent health care "advisor".  And that he has a pulse.  

(Honestly, PED use isn't a scarlet letter to me.   I don't like that amateurs do it without proper oversight, my main reason to be against them, but I don't hold it against a football player in this or even past era's).

Archived