Lesean McCoy Accused of DV, PED use

bigbadbuff23835

Story seems to be changing already.  It was Shady himself initially but now:

"Now we have a woman on FB seeming to infer that LeSean sent "dudes in her house to pistol whip and rob"

Reserving judgement until more information comes out.  But story seems suspect at the moment...

4 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Story seems to be changing already.  It was Shady himself initially but now:

"Now we have a woman on FB seeming to infer that LeSean sent "dudes in her house to pistol whip and rob"

Reserving judgement until more information comes out.  But story seems suspect at the moment...

Yeah, sounds shady.

I will wait on this, however really look at the picture closely. Especially the right cheek. IMO it looks odd. where are the cuts that created all this blood all over here face. If I am wrong he should get the book thrown at him.

PS I don't even like the guy but I have doubts. 

I took another look, her nose is not damage, her eyes are not swollen based on the blood you would think they would be swollen and shut and here lips are not cut(I can't tell if they are swollen she had that surgery  woman have to make there lips more appealing.

Anybody read the original post?

>sees LeSean beating his dog to the point of kidney failure, does nothing

>sees LeSean beating his young child, does nothing

>sees LeSean taking "illegal drugs" in a house with a young child, does nothing

>gets a whoopin' herself and REFUSES TO REMAIN SILENT how brave

Scum attracts scum.

Original post (mods can remove if the photo is too "graphic")

(removed)

Make sure that we keep this topic as civil as possible.  Those pictures are really gruesome/graphic and perhaps should not be posted on the site.  If anyone wants to see the picture of the woman in question, it is not difficult to find as it is all over the internet.

These are obviously very serious allegations that LeSean McCoy has denied, just to be clear to anyone who is wondering. 

Has McCoy ever tested positive for any type of illegal substance during his NFL career?  

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I swear if I was famous, I would have a body cam 24/7 and film every single moment of my life. 

If he did it, he's a bad person.  If he didn't do it, the accuser is a bad person. 

But it means nothing as far as the NFL and Emperor (No)Goodell are concerned. Either way, you're getting suspended. They have that precious "shield" to protect. Didn't you get the memo? 

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I know innocent until proven guilty but this looks REALLLLLLY bad.

Time to burn my McCoy jersey. Scumbag.

Not in the Court of the NFL. In the NFL, you're guilty until proven innocent, and sometimes not even then (Reuben Foster).

36 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Anybody read the original post?

>sees LeSean beating his dog to the point of kidney failure, does nothing

>sees LeSean beating his young child, does nothing

>sees LeSean taking "illegal drugs" in a house with a young child, does nothing

>gets a whoopin' herself and REFUSES TO REMAIN SILENT how brave

Scum attracts scum.

Maybe I read it wrong, but this is her "best friend" that tweeted that:

" but we will not keep quiet about this!!!!!! I can’t believe you did this to my best friend!!!!! "

Either way, what does any of that have to do with a potential case of DV? 

To say that this is pretty sensationalistic reporting would be an understatement - there are literally no sources to confirm from police, hospital, etc.    I get if someone wants the "truth" to get out there - but we're just getting aftermath pics.

Show me a bodycam footage of the entire event, or even a Mixon/Ray Rice clip, and I see the reason why a story attached to that takes off.   Even then, it's possible it might be missing an important element (but at least there in Mixon/Rice, it's pretty hard to think anything could justify those actions taken).   Here, it's all just he said/she said - with changing stories to boot. 

The thing is, McCoy's defence is pretty easy to prove and clear him - if he wasn't there, his phone GPS will confirm that.   If he was there, it will be easy to disprove.    The fact that a new story had to come out about thugs hired to rob/beat the victim, it shows why we have to stop jumping to conclusions.   If McCoy's guilty of this, directly or by hiring, he should be gone.   But if this is a hoax, it's another nail in the DV awareness campaign in football, this close to Reuben Foster.   

If I'm in McCoy's camp and this is all bogus, I'd be volunteering my phone to the police and get that info out ASAP.    If he was actually there, an investigation will quickly expose that lie.   The fact a new version came out does suggest he's being truthful about not being there - which again points out why it's irresponsible journalism to take off and run with this story without even an investigation opened up, or at least something more than a sensationalistic photo with no corroboration.   Sadly, this is the era we live in.    But given that, McCoy's camp should be fighting fire with fire and putting out as much info that clears him as possible, if this is all bogus.     Getting the GPS data public that confirms he was nowhere near her should be priority #1 - because it mitigates the optics the NFL has to deal with, and makes it easier to avoid the NFL's burden of intervention.

How it relates to football this year - unless a Mixon/Rice type video comes out, I'd be banking on McCoy playing all season with BUF.   Next year, well, there's plenty of time to let the facts come out - what a novel idea. ¬¬

17 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

but this is her "best friend" that tweeted that:

WIthout the alleged victim's awareness or consent? Very, very doubtful.

Bottom line is, *assuming the accusation is true*, she willfully turned a blind eye towards animal & child abuse and only spoke up when it was her getting smacked. Selfish and scummy.

But that might all be moot, if her story is already falling apart at the seams.

Archived