Jump to content
bigbadbuff23835

Lesean McCoy Accused of DV, PED use

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

@Broncofan The new claim is that he wasn't there personally, but sent people to beat her up/beat her dog up or something. Her story is falling apart faster than a Dean Pees defense in the 4th quarter with the game on the line.

I know, that was the "new version" of the charges I was referring to - but assuming the charges are bogus, the casual public needs to be hammered with as much info that clears every part of the story for McCoy's sake.     Mention Reuben Foster, and literally 1/3 or more of the posts that reply don't even realize the accuser admitted to lying under oath, and had a legal record of this before.  A fair % of the casual public IMO still don't believe Foster's side.

Because accusers often recant where actual physical evidence overwhelmingly confirms DV took place, there will be a section of the population that needs overwhelming evidence to clear McCoy.   And changing the narrative a full 180 is the only way to avoid the NFL's DV policy from clouding the picture.   There is no doubt that Foster's weed arrest contributed to his suspension - but the DV charges (and gun charge that resulted) is the spark that started the negative PR perception.    Even though Foster was very clearly set up DV-wise, he wasn't escaping punishment with gun/weed arrests AND bad PR.   McCoy's camp would be smart to turn this PR campaign 180 degrees at every opportunity.   It's the bed the NFLPA created by agreeing to the drug/DV policy enforcement.

Edited by Broncofan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, August4th said:

 

Ah yes, let the 72-week process begin!

I wonder if she went to the cops before or after posting on IG?

Edited by cddolphin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if this were true, the bills would likely cut him, right? not to mention the criminal aspect hed have to deal with.

 

if its not true, what recourse does he have against whoever. it doesnt seem like she went to the police so has she/her friend done anything legally wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

if this were true, the bills would likely cut him, right? not to mention the criminal aspect hed have to deal with.

 

if its not true, what recourse does he have against whoever. it doesnt seem like she went to the police so has she/her friend done anything legally wrong?

Ya he can sue, as it is very illegal to publicly lie to ruin someone’s reputation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Ya he can sue, as it is very illegal to publicly lie to ruin someone’s reputation.

that would be a civil suit, and its not fair but im gonna take a leap and say the money she has wouldnt make a difference to him. im not sure if theres anything she can be prosecuted for if it was bs.

 

also, apparently mccoy is suing her to try and evict her out of a house he owns. potential motivation on either side tbh.

Edited by GSUeagles14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too much stuff has happened to McCoy for him to seem like not a great guy, both wildly known and otherwise

but yea can't really tell what to believe in this case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

@Broncofan The new claim is that he wasn't there personally, but sent people to beat her up/beat her dog up or something. Her story is falling apart faster than a Dean Pees defense in the 4th quarter with the game on the line.

Who sends people to beat up a dog?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Too much stuff has happened to McCoy for him to seem like not a great guy, both wildly known and otherwise

but yea can't really tell what to believe in this case.

i mean, the guys an idiot, i dont know if anyone can dispute that. this accusal is very shady though, and hopefully it can be determined if its legit or not fairly quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×