Lesean McCoy Accused of DV, PED use

bigbadbuff23835

1 hour ago, Starless said:

There are plenty of "scumbag athletes" but there seems to be a pretty disproportionate number in a sport that literally destroys the brains of those who play it. I wonder if there's a link. ????

Your not actually suggesting a pass if he is guilty of these crimes are you?

22 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

And if you don't commit a crime, you won't be arrested, regardless of how many police are around you.

The police presence is higher in certain areas because... well, there's more crime in certain areas. Hence more arrests.

This is like saying all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares. 

There are areas in which a large police force is present because there is more crime. But there are also areas where there is more crime because there ISN'T a large police presence. 

People are getting off topic and it isn’t lolsy. Probably not a good idea and not agreeable with our fine forums rules. 

Im not a real mod btw more like a vigilante Batman mod. Except kiwimod. 

Not the mod this forum wants but the one it’s needs.

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

People are getting off topic and it isn’t lolsy. Probably not a good idea and not agreeable with our fine forums rules. 

Im not a real mod btw more like a vigilante Batman mod. Except kiwimod. 

Not the mod this forum wants but the one it’s needs.

^^^^^ What he said.

Drop the crime statistics and arrest discussion.

Discuss the football related aspects of this.  How it affects the Bills, etc.  If you feel there's not enough concrete information to engage in that discussion, you're all also welcome to just not discuss this topic at all.  But if this topic steers away from football again, we're going to lock it.

Well I don't think Shady will end up with a punishment... Between the whole Zay Jones, Richie Incognito and now LeSean McCoy situations... It definitely has been a crazy off-season.

So it seems that McCoy hasn't seen his ex in a couple months and sent someone to her house to get some of his belongings. She must have not corperated and it must have turned physical. So seems Leseans hands are clean here and he should be fine

Bet nothing comes of it. Going to IG with that photo, and over the top description just seems really hokey. Like a crazy pop up ad. On the surface Shady seems an A hole, but I don't think he did this. The Foster incident seemed more believable at the time.

I’m gonna let things play out for now. But IF IF IF McCoy did indeed do what he has been accused of.... they should throw the book at him and he should never play another down of football again.

3 hours ago, Starless said:

There are plenty of "scumbag athletes" but there seems to be a pretty disproportionate number in a sport that literally destroys the brains of those who play it. I wonder if there's a link. ????

To play a bit of devil's advocate, one could also argue that violent sports attract violent people to participate. Though, I feel it's a bit of both.

I only read a little on this but this person is accusing McCoy of beating a female partner, his child, his dog, and taking PEDs?

That is the cocktail of things that get NFL players in trouble and makes me think they are just out for McCoy's career for some reason.

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Your not actually suggesting a pass if he is guilty of these crimes are you?

No. I am suggesting that the NFL's two biggest problems are probably linked and the league is making one worse by trying to sweep the other under the rug.

Holding judgement on this one.  Could just as likely be a giant cash grab thing to pinch McCoy.

Im finding it convenient that this lady seen Shady commit all these major crimes that have recently resulted in other players getting in suspended.

Animal abuse (see Mike Vick).  Domestic Violence (See Ray Rice).  Child Abuse (See Adrian Peterson).  Steroid/ Drug abuse (long list of players).

If the underlying assaults and "home invasion" are felonies and there is any connection between McCoy and the individual(s) who perpetrated the break-in and alleged assaults, then McCoy should prepare to be the subject of a fairly thorough criminal investigation.

Any connection between McCoy and the suspect(s), if established, should instigate an investigation of McCoy. If such an investigation produces evidence of nothing more than the connection itself, then McCoy wouldn't have much to worry about criminally. But If investigators unearth evidence of contact between McCoy and the suspect(s) relating to the break-in/assaults, then McCoy could be in fairly serious legal jeopardy for conspiracy. 

All of that presupposes that police eventually identify and charge the suspect(s). 

An interesting question arises as to whether police already believe Shady was involved, whether that belief is reasonable and whether they can use info from Shady to identify the suspects.

Archived