McCoy’s career is over

bigbadbuff23835

Reports with graphic pictures of his girlfriend beat to a pulp, accused of beating her, along with his son, their dog and alleged PED use.

All of this going into his age 30 season. 

I’d say unreal, but this has happened far too often lately. 

Get him off of our team. Scumbag.

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Reports with graphic pictures of his girlfriend beat to a pulp, accused of beating her, along with his son, their dog and alleged PED use.

All of this going into his age 30 season. 

I’d say unreal, but this has happened far too often lately. 

Get him off of our team. Scumbag.

Guilty until proven innocent huh? Let's just jump to conclusions. I assume by your post you have your jump to conclusions mat out? If the allegations are true then I agree that the Bills need to let him go and he should face stiff punishment from the NFL and law enforcement. However, at this particular moment we just have accusations. No charges have been filed yet. There's never been an accuser that has been found out to be lying? Let's pump the brakes until the facts come out before we grab our torches and pitchforks.

Just now, Billsfaninptown said:

Guilty until proven innocent huh? Let's just jump to conclusions. I assume by your post you have your jump to conclusions mat out? If the allegations are true then I agree that the Bills need to let him go and he should face stiff punishment from the NFL and law enforcement. However, at this particular moment we just have accusations. No charges have been filed yet. There's never been an accuser that has been found out to be lying? Let's pump the brakes until the facts come out before we grab our torches and pitchforks.

I understand but most of the time where there’s smoke there’s fire. Let’s hope this is one of the exceptions.

Pats fan that hates Bill and Shady however I posted this on General Board

I will wait on this, however really look at the picture closely. Especially the right cheek. IMO it looks odd. where are the cuts that created all this blood all over here face. If I am wrong he should get the book thrown at him.

PS I don't even like the guy but I have doubts. 

I took another look, her nose is not damage, her eyes are not swollen based on the blood you would think they would be swollen and shut and here lips are not cut(I can't tell if they are swollen or she had that surgery  woman have to make there lips more appealing.

43 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Pats fan that hates Bill and Shady however I posted this on General Board

I will wait on this, however really look at the picture closely. Especially the right cheek. IMO it looks odd. where are the cuts that created all this blood all over here face. If I am wrong he should get the book thrown at him.

PS I don't even like the guy but I have doubts. 

I took another look, her nose is not damage, her eyes are not swollen based on the blood you would think they would be swollen and shut and here lips are not cut(I can't tell if they are swollen or she had that surgery  woman have to make there lips more appealing.

Wow.

Just...

Wow.

OP jumped the gun here... May want to change the title after some more of the info came out.

Well I don't think Shady will end up with a punishment... Between the whole Zay Jones, Richie Incognito and now LeSean McCoy situations... It definitely has been a crazy off-season.

So it seems that McCoy hasn't seen his ex in a couple months and sent someone to her house to get some of his belongings. She must have not corperated and it must have turned physical. So seems Leseans hands are clean here and he should be fine

6 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

OP jumped the gun here... May want to change the title after some more of the info came out.

Well I don't think Shady will end up with a punishment... Between the whole Zay Jones, Richie Incognito and now LeSean McCoy situations... It definitely has been a crazy off-season.

So it seems that McCoy hasn't seen his ex in a couple months and sent someone to her house to get some of his belongings. She must have not corperated and it must have turned physical. So seems Leseans hands are clean here and he should be fine

Tbh idk wtf is going on. I read he changed the security on the house last week and then this happens...seems fishy to say the least. Seen some reports saying this story gets even uglier. 

This is our reward for finally making the playoffs. Zay goes crazy off some drugs, Richie goes full blown Richie, we draft a QB that used racial slurs (i don’t think that was a big deal at all tbh but it’s something for the pundits) and then this. 

45 minutes ago, BigMountainGoat said:

A person is innocent until proven guilty. It's that simple.

America is guilty until proven innocent unfortunately. You are locked up during trial, everyone will look at you like you did it, and the media will destroy you with little to no evidence.

I just read an article that Shady has been trying to get her out for a year ?

Before you all grab your pitch forks ask yourselves why she hasn't volunteered to leave or obliged to McCoy request ? Ask yourself if it's possible if she scorned and bitter ? Ask yourself if she could of set this up ?

Based on that revelation I'm gonna believe Shady (for now)

18 hours ago, BigMountainGoat said:

Yes it is. It's how the judicial system works. It's one of the pillars on which civilised society is built.

Yes, the judicial system. But we aren't a court and we aren't arguing if the man should be imprisoned or found guilty of a criminal act. We are the nascent public and the public is allowed to form an opinion about a person based on circumstantial evidence and factors playing into a situation regardless of the criminality or judicial implications thereof.

This has nothing to do with Shady, and more to do with how it's annoying to hear that "innocent until proven guilty" shtick applied as a blanket to remove anybody accused of anything from culpability. The public isn't the judicial we are under no obligation therein to adhere to this.

3 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Yes, the judicial system. But we aren't a court and we aren't arguing if the man should be imprisoned or found guilty of a criminal act. We are the nascent public and the public is allowed to form an opinion about a person based on circumstantial evidence and factors playing into a situation regardless of the criminality or judicial implications thereof.

This has nothing to do with Shady, and more to do with how it's annoying to hear that "innocent until proven guilty" shtick applied as a blanket to remove anybody accused of anything from culpability. The public isn't the judicial we are under no obligation therein to adhere to this.

I somewhat suspect if people were the ones being accused, they wouldn't be saying that.

Archived