Do you consider A.J. Green a top-5 wide receiver?

Shylo3716

Do you currently A.J. Green consider a top-5 wide receiver?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Currently top-5?

Easily top 5, and can be the best WR in the game on any given week. Pound for pound, the most polished and well rounded WR in the game too. He's so sure, safe and consistent, he gets overlooked. Watch the numbers once he retires.......

Looking back on some of his highlights, I found these vs. Norman. It's really the epitome of Green's ceiling (for production, and thus notoriety as the leagues best) with Dalton. He misses Green on two deep balls, one of which was for 6 points. @0:25 and @1:39

Also, take note on Dalton's ability as a passer. Look at the velocity on his throws outside the hash-marks. It's pedestrian at best. It's no wonder, at least to me, why other receivers can outproduce him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCkwZzZ_220

Yes, but he's becoming, or maybe already is, the Sean Lee of wr's. I'll take 100% healthy AJ over Julio though. The Bengals should trade him to Philly to prolong his career and get him a ring. He already bleeds Green.

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Yes, but he's becoming, or maybe already is, the Sean Lee of wr's. I'll take 100% healthy AJ over Julio though. The Bengals should trade him to Philly to prolong his career and get him a ring. He already bleeds Green.

He's missed 10 games in 7 seasons and 6 were in a bad injured season. 

His resume also destroys Sean Lee's objectively.

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

He's missed 10 games in 7 seasons and 6 were in a bad injured season. 

His resume also destroys Sean Lee's objectively.

He's rarely 100 or even 95% when he plays though. He's playing,  but he's playing through some stuff, kinda like Alshon playing with a torn rotator cuff all season. 

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

He's rarely 100 or even 95% when he plays though. He's playing,  but he's playing through some stuff, kinda like Alshon playing with a torn rotator cuff all season. 

And still produces at a very good to near elite level year to year?

AJ>>>>Jeffery

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Eagles > Your team

Not sure what AJ >>>> Jeffery had to do with anything

You brought up Alshon? The difference is that Green produces even with a mediocre to below average qb situation year to year and Alshon doesn't so I don't see the comparison.

10 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Source?

This is the first I've heard of this and I haven't missed a game of his since his rookie season.

Archived