09 Saints vs 2017 Eagles

patriotsheatyan

Saints were a Brett Favre mistake away from losing the NFCG and beat an IND team that was basically the Peyton show.

I always go with the stronger D and stronger-trenches team.   And given how masterful Pederson gameplanned and gamecalled SB52, I have to go Iggles here.

On 7/11/2018 at 11:11 PM, Broncofan said:

Saints were a Brett Favre mistake away from losing the NFCG and beat an IND team that was basically the Peyton show.

I always go with the stronger D and stronger-trenches team.   And given how masterful Pederson gameplanned and gamecalled SB52, I have to go Iggles here.

Saints OL was pretty dang good and their defense was very good that year as well. Forced a ton of turnovers, I feel like they would've eaten Nick Foles alive.

The Eagles. That Saints D would have no idea how to stop the RPO,  even with 2 weeks of prep, or slow down the Eagles OL/Run game. Plus, Philly Special. And as great as Brees is, the Eagles just beat Tom Brady, the GOAT, in a game where Tom Brady played as well as any QB ever has in the SB.

13 hours ago, Jeezla said:

The Eagles. That Saints D would have no idea how to stop the RPO,  even with 2 weeks of prep, or slow down the Eagles OL/Run game. Plus, Philly Special. And as great as Brees is, the Eagles just beat Tom Brady, the GOAT, in a game where Tom Brady played as well as any QB ever has in the SB.

Lets not forget the sch-lacking they gave Minnesota in the NFCCG

Archived