Sign in to follow this  
patriotsheatyan

09 Saints vs 2017 Eagles

10 hours ago, patriotsheatyan said:

They play in NO

DSMad-300x218.png

What's deciding this? Why isn't it a neutral field, or in Philly? Both teams were 13-3 in their respective seasons.

2 hours ago, patriotsheatyan said:

I’ll change the location to neutral. 

Still saints for me

Saints were a Brett Favre mistake away from losing the NFCG and beat an IND team that was basically the Peyton show.

I always go with the stronger D and stronger-trenches team.   And given how masterful Pederson gameplanned and gamecalled SB52, I have to go Iggles here.

On 7/11/2018 at 11:11 PM, Broncofan said:

Saints were a Brett Favre mistake away from losing the NFCG and beat an IND team that was basically the Peyton show.

I always go with the stronger D and stronger-trenches team.   And given how masterful Pederson gameplanned and gamecalled SB52, I have to go Iggles here.

Saints OL was pretty dang good and their defense was very good that year as well. Forced a ton of turnovers, I feel like they would've eaten Nick Foles alive.

The Eagles. That Saints D would have no idea how to stop the RPO,  even with 2 weeks of prep, or slow down the Eagles OL/Run game. Plus, Philly Special. And as great as Brees is, the Eagles just beat Tom Brady, the GOAT, in a game where Tom Brady played as well as any QB ever has in the SB.

13 hours ago, Jeezla said:

The Eagles. That Saints D would have no idea how to stop the RPO,  even with 2 weeks of prep, or slow down the Eagles OL/Run game. Plus, Philly Special. And as great as Brees is, the Eagles just beat Tom Brady, the GOAT, in a game where Tom Brady played as well as any QB ever has in the SB.

Lets not forget the sch-lacking they gave Minnesota in the NFCCG

Eagles would beat them up and down the field. It would be a lob-sided and very boring game.

22 hours ago, Danger said:

Lets not forget the sch-lacking they gave Minnesota in the NFCCG

Yeah throw Case Keenum up there.

Being a fan of the team that lost to both, I'd go with the Eagles.

31 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Yeah throw Case Keenum up there.

I mean. It wasn't just Case either, the #1 defense in the league just fell apart as well. 

Hmmm well would the 09 saints travel to 2017, or the 2017 eagles be traveling to the year 2009? Important question.