Sign in to follow this  
Acgott

CB Sam Beal selected by Giants in 3rd Round of Supplemental Draft

Giants will forfeit their 2019 3rd Round Draft pick now.

Don't know much about him but would have liked to have held on to our third round pick. He better play major minutes.

2 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

Don't know much about him but would have liked to have held on to our third round pick. He better play major minutes.

Why would you rather wait a year for a player than get immediate impact and development now? Don't fall in love with those future picks.

If he makes an immediate impact then he would be worth it. I will always be in love with our future picks from the first three round because those are the rounds you are supposed to draft  your best players. 

16 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

If he makes an immediate impact then he would be worth it. I will always be in love with our future picks from the first three round because those are the rounds you are supposed to draft  your best players. 

I'm sure he will get plenty of opportunities with how poor our CB depth is.

I guess you could say. BAM. STEAL.

His coverage skills are pretty good, needs to work on tackling and angles.  Obvious he needs to get stronger.

Could develop into a solid corner next year.

We have some questions at corner going into the season.  Jenkins has the homicide in the family hanging over his head.  Eli Apple is a big question mark after last season.  So getting a guy that was thought to possibly be a 1st round pick next year is fine by me.