Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

Welcome to Football’s Future’s First Ever Three-Legged-Race and Lasertag Dance Competition, or The F.F.F.E.T.L.R.L.D.C. for short! We’ll need 16 volunteers to get this underway, I can’t tell you all how excited I am for this big event, I’m practically wet to the touch and can’t stop quivering! Wow!

MAN OH MAN I’M EXCITED! Let me tell you all you’re in for a treat today! You thought Dance Competitions were fun? We added Lasertag! You thought Lasertag Dance Competitions were fun? We made it a race! You think Lasertag Dance Race combos are fun? WELL HAVE YOU EVER TRIED IT TIED UP!?

To play, you need to send me a PM stating you’d like to play and in return, you'll get one back and find out if you’re on the Green Team or the Red Team! All of the signup spots have been assigned to another randomly, once the slot that yours is linked to is filled you'll be told who your new partner is and you'll be tied together. Sound great? GREAT!

I promise nothing terrible will happen and you won’t all be in dire, dire trouble as soon as this thing gets underway. I promise it won’t end in calamity and test every fiber of your being. I promise.

I'll fill you in about how this whole thing is gonna work in a little bit right now you guys need to start getting all your Lasertag gear on and start limbering up for the tough dance moves, and in the meantime: SOMEONE KILL THE LIGHTS! TURN ON THE FOG MACHINES! AND DROP THE BEAT YA’LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Signups and Player List

1. @Malfatron
  2. @Slappy Mc -> @Tk3
  3. @ET80 - Saved N2
  4. @FinneasGage - Saved N3
  5. @theuntouchable
  6. @Venom Sife
  7. @squire12
  8. @Pickle Rick
  9. @The Orca - Saved N1
  10. @bcb1213
  11.  @James
  12. @kingseanjohn
  13. @Shady Slim
  14. @MD4L - Saved N3
  15. @gopherwrestler - Saved N2
  16. @Nazgul - Saved N1

Vote Counts:

Day 1

8 The Orca - The Orca, gopher, James, malf, pickle rick, ET, venom, naz

3 Shady - bcb, shady, squire

1 ET - KSJ

1 MD4L -  MD4L

1 Touch - Touch

1 Pickle Rick - Finneas

1 naz - Slappy 

—————————

The Orca has been saved! He quickly climbed the rope to safety as the flames nipped at his partner on the way up!

Who is his partner you ask? Who is the dead weight hanging lifeless as The Orca muscles his way to safety?

It's none other than Nazgul!

Two players to safety for the Green Team!

@The Orca @Nazgul You have been saved from the fire. You have been eliminated from the game.\

—————————

Day 2 (Double OT)

4 ET80 - PR, gopher, slim, malf

1 squire12 - tk3

—————————

As @ET80 destroyed the dancefloor with moves you'd expect from a double knee transplant, @gopherwrestler screamed and pleaded for help. The people agreed that gophers cries for mercy were too much to deal with and let him take the rope. ET was mad about leaving the party, but once the molly wears off he'll be fine.

Two more players saved for the Green Team!

—————————

Day 3

VC:

3 fin - fin, malf, pickle

2 squire-  squire, tk3

1 ksj - ksj

1 shady - bcb

1 untouch - james

—————————

@FinneasGage reached the rope first. Guys. Trust me. 

He climbed up the rope and @MD4L held onto his leg the way a baby girl holds her daddy when he's trying to leave for work.

Two more players saved for the Green Team!

Rules

*Some of these have been stolen from @Malfatron*

--Unless it says otherwise in your Role PM, you may NOT talk about the game outside of the Game Thread.

--Voting during the Day Phase will end once one player reaches a majority vote. 

--In order to vote for someone to get lynched (saved from the fire) during the day, you must bold their name

--No editing or deleting your posts in the game thread. Double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, etc. posting is fine. 

--NO DEAD POSTING! Once you're dead, you're out of the Game Thread. Simple. You will be allowed one good game, **** you guys, etc post.

--NO POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR DIRECTLY QUOTING FROM ROLE PMs.

--Most importantly…HAVE FUN!

@11sanchez11, @49ers4life52 @amac, @bcb1213, @beezee, @biggio7, @Blahman88, @BrettFavre004, @BrotherlyLove, @bucsfan333, @CAS22, @coltsmanic808, @CWood21, @daboyle250, @Danger, @Darth Pees, @devils1854, @EliteTexan80, @El ramster, @flyers0909, @fretgod99, @FriendlyEnemy, @Gambit Jango, @gopherwrestler, @Gmen4ev, @Heimdallr, @HighHopes, @Hockey5djh, @HokieHigh @husker_vikes3, @incognito_man, @iPwn, @Its A Sabotage, @james.mcmurry13, @JammerHammer21, @jetsfan4life51, @jfinley88, @Jlash, @JMG, @jrry32, @Karmaloop, @khodder, @kingseanjohn, @LetTheBallFly, @LETSGOBROWNIES, @LionsFTW, @LuckyNumber11, @MathMan, @Matts4313, @MD4L, @Mich_fan20, @MightyMouse07, @mission27, @MookieMonster, @ninerfanwheelz, @Officer Ricky, @OleXmad, @Pats#1, @PatriotsWin!, @perikirest, @Phire, @PuntMyLumps, @rabbisson, @Ragnarok, @RandyMossIsBoss, @ravens_rool28, @Raves, @ravishingone, @Rearviewmirror, @RuskieTitan, @S-jax39, @samgurl775, @skatebeanz, @skrILL, @SirA1 @SoS, @stallyns, @Stoop Trash, @sunnygsm, @swoosh, @texans_uk, @Texas_OutLaw7, @TedLavie, @The LBC, @thelawoffices, @theuntouchable, @Tk3, @twslhs20, @Tyty, @Ua, @UofMfan909, @utley4568, @Victor Cruz Pun, @Vindicatedxx, @VYoung10, @Whicker, @Woz, @Famous Jameis, @pheltzbahr, @Jlash, @PR, @DingoLadd, @SkunkApes, @PARROTHEAD, @pollino14, @Pastor Dillon, @bigbadbuff23835, @buddy_z34, @iknowcool, @buno67, @The Gnat, @1BackInBlackFan, @Texansfan713, @Ketchup, @BleedTheClock, @Troy Brown, @KManX89, @DawgX, @titans0021, @teude, @squire12, @HorizontoZenith, @domepatrol91, @Slappy Mc,

Just now, Venom Sife said:

I am rocking my child to sleep. This will take approx 10-20 min I will be right back. Promise 

the danceoff most likely wont start until tomorrow.

we need to fill 16 spots total 

if you sent dome a pm, you are in

Archived