Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why is everyone so loving of me all of a sudden

they are either

1) trolling

2) civs not realizing the importance to claim their partner

3)mafia afraid to claim their partner.

there is literally no downside, folks. just adds a layer of transparency. we can see people grouped together and know that 2 groups have to be mafia. we can see if mafia is going to try to save their partner. if theres someone really scummy, we can prevent his partner from being voted 

we can also track votes more easily because there are only 8 discrete teams to vote instead of 16.

everyone start revealing who your partners are.

lets use strategy, otherwise its way too easy for mafia to steamroll 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

since everyone knows their partner, mafia would be stupid to lie. we would know they are mafia. and civs shouldnt lie either to cause confusion that isnt needed.

i will start.

my partner is Pickle Rick.

this only helps if everyone claiims and we find out all the partners.

then we only need to worry about 2 groups instead of 4 separate people 

isn't this mass claiming n1? 

22 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:
5 hours ago, squire12 said:

Ok...things took off pretty fast overnight.  

Seems like a reverse mafia game in that you are trying to get voted off?  

Gut reaction so far, what people feel like the green team? 

What are you thinking?

Spot reading up on things at work between seeing patients.  Should get a chance to go over things again later tonight.  

This is a different game for sure, backwards for the most part.  

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

they are either

1) trolling

2) civs not realizing the importance to claim their partner

3)mafia afraid to claim their partner.

there is literally no downside, folks. just adds a layer of transparency. we can see people grouped together and know that 2 groups have to be mafia. we can see if mafia is going to try to save their partner. if theres someone really scummy, we can prevent his partner from being voted 

we can also track votes more easily because there are only 8 discrete teams to vote instead of 16.

everyone start revealing who your partners are.

lets use strategy, otherwise its way too easy for mafia to steamroll 

I still disagree and strongly encourage people to hold off imo. Lets let people actually post some before mass claiming. Night isn't forced until tomorrow right? No need for claims at the outset. 

I expressed a huge downside. It is hard enough to read 1 person and then you have to read two people as 1 entity...totally bad play imo

55 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I still disagree and strongly encourage people to hold off imo. Lets let people actually post some before mass claiming. Night isn't forced until tomorrow right? No need for claims at the outset. 

I expressed a huge downside. It is hard enough to read 1 person and then you have to read two people as 1 entity...totally bad play imo

Well, all well have to do is continue conversation for a while, tell everyone to list who they think is civ and the top two groups in that will be mafia.

Archived