Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I also think the same result can be done, by us unifying our vote and not giving the mafia a chance to swing the vote.

How would we know that unified vote is actually on a civ though? If an early push happened to be on a mafia member they could pretty convincingly slide onto it with little suspicion.

I think regardless of what we end up deciding, we need to spend a lot of time thinking about it. Essentially we have one mislynch to give, the second one is a loss.

@Malfatron for today at least, let’s civ-hunt and unify the vote. We have a bunch of people that haven’t voted or posted that much and that makes me uneasy.

I am skeptical of why you are so open to get you and your partner out there right away. If you are a civ, I’d think with your experience and knowledge you would want to play similar to the way J-Fin is appearing (go down with the ship). 

For now, I think LTBF should be saved.

13 minutes ago, James said:

How would we know that unified vote is actually on a civ though? If an early push happened to be on a mafia member they could pretty convincingly slide onto it with little suspicion.

I think regardless of what we end up deciding, we need to spend a lot of time thinking about it. Essentially we have one mislynch to give, the second one is a loss.

If we get enough people on the vote, I don’t think that should be an issue.

With 16 players we need 9 votes to save someone!

latest?cb=20140201232935

Safety Counter:

3 The Orca - The Orca, pickle rick, slappy

3 Shady - bcb, Naz, Gopher

2 ET - James, KSJ

2 Slappy - finn, malf

2 Touch - Touch, squire12

1 Naz - Md4l

1 KSJ - ET

1 bcb - Shady

Votes:

Malfatron - slappy (7), fin (8), slappy (11)

slappy mc - slappy (7), jfin (8), touch (10), jfin (11), pickle rick (11), orca (18)

et80 - ksj (14)

finneasgage - slappy (8)

theuntouchable - touch (7)

venom sife

squire12 - touch (15)

pickle rick - the orca (11)

the orca - the orca (10)

bcb1213 - shady (15)

james - ET (14)

kingseanjohn - ET (17)

shady slim - bcb (17)

md4l - slappy (7), naz (8)

gopher wrestler - Shady (18)

nazgul - shady (17)

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Malfatron for today at least, let’s civ-hunt and unify the vote. We have a bunch of people that haven’t voted or posted that much and that makes me uneasy.

I am skeptical of why you are so open to get you and your partner out there right away. If you are a civ, I’d think with your experience and knowledge you would want to play similar to the way J-Fin is appearing (go down with the ship). 

For now, I think LTBF should be saved.

What makes you feel that he is not willing to go down with the ship 

I am all for unifying the vote and going all-in at the start. Odds are pretty good.

Why LTBF though? What tells have you picked up on (legit question). Trying to learn the subtle things here that people pick up on.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

I am all for unifying the vote and going all-in at the start. Odds are pretty good.

Why LTBF though? What tells have you picked up on (legit question). Trying to learn the subtle things here that people pick up on.

It's his posting style right now. It's easy to fake and in this game it's even easier.  I'm a little hesitant early on but it feels like he is not being held back by anyone. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Why shady? 

Not sure yet, I’m on page 10 and we have had no discussion yet. Shady was the first one to come to my mind. I’m going to shower and continue my read up. 

So far only quoted material I found off was this. Touch doesn’t do this.... but I also never thought he would hammer himself

21 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Uh how’d I get purple?

Archived