Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

19 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I am all for unifying the vote and going all-in at the start. Odds are pretty good.

Why LTBF though? What tells have you picked up on (legit question). Trying to learn the subtle things here that people pick up on.

I tend to be better at getting civ-vibes than mafia vibes from people. I think the main one for me is whether or not a comment feels forced or trying to hard to be civ-like. 

I am not sure I am set on LTBF for the day, but I am getting a civ-vibe. 

19 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It's his posting style right now. It's easy to fake and in this game it's even easier.  I'm a little hesitant early on but it feels like he is not being held back by anyone. 

Hmm. So this is more of a knowing the poster from everything and not strictly this game kind of thing?

38 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Not sure yet, I’m on page 10 and we have had no discussion yet. Shady was the first one to come to my mind. I’m going to shower and continue my read up. 

So far only quoted material I found off was this. Touch doesn’t do this.... but I also never thought he would hammer himself

What exactly don’t I do? 

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

my partner is Pickle Rick.

7 hours ago, Nazgul said:

My partner is also Pickle Rick.

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

My partner is also Pickle Rick...I'm going down with you brother!

Ok I really am not a huge fan of this, Why lie claim? Not much of a town thing to do. 

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca

So far what is your first gut reaction as to who have a green team vibe?

You also never go out of your way to ask your brother this type of stuff

my gut feeling is Malf and FJ are both scum and Malf wants to be the first one to “claim” so others come out and do it in hopes of a minor lolclear. 

Archived